TaylorMade Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

I can't get enough of the pictures! Who doesn't like to see boxes of new gear?
Some great looking clubs, But I don't get why everyone is going with white grips these days.

awesome looking pics CB!!

I can't get enough of the pictures! Who doesn't like to see boxes of new gear?
Some great looking clubs, But I don't get why everyone is going with white grips these days.

Cause they look so awesome with the white heads!

Great description and pics CB. Good luck breaking them in this weekend.

It's absolutely awesome guys, great pics and videos and write-ups. To say I am a little jealous would be a great understatement. I loved your video Esox...

The video finally finished uploading, the batteries died right at the end, and I don't know how to edit video, so the end of the video was supposed to say thank you again to THP and TaylorMade for this amazing opportunity.

LOL AWESOME CB!!

that kid is remarkeable... say hi to daddy's friends.... Where? its hard to understand lol
and the saw to open was friggin fantastic!!

I cant wait to see ya hit those superfasts.

Esox: The initial thoughts on the clubs sound promising. A little more work with them and they will be settled in. I like what I am hearing brother!

CB: Even your wife got a kick out of the saw and your aboot line, that's awesome.

Uh oh, the kid is thinking you are nuts for talking to people who aren't there, his look was classic. Your son is awesome man, a lot of personality!

Love your selections and really hope they treat you well. Looking forward to hearing how you hit them.

So 7 down and only rbelbin to go. Can't wait to see your selections there belbs!

haha CB great video man, the saw was hilarious and the aboot line even better, hope you enjoy them and hopefully you will add some thoughts to the Rescue11 thread.

The saw was freaking great.
Your son got your hair.
Aboot
That was a freaking great video CB.

Awesome video CB!! Saw was a nice touch and your son was too cool. Daddy's friends - where?? Well, on the internet. That was priceless!!

Great video CB. Your son is awesome.

Great stuff. That is one cool kid. You're Slavic accent is barely noticeable. Get those things in play.

I'm off to play in a short while. I need to have a discussion in this thread about adjusting these little technological marvels. In other words. Help. I'm technologically challenged, and want some input on the ramifications of open, closed, lower, higher, etc. Did you know Justin Rose added 26 yards just by 3D tuning?

I'm only looking for aboot 12 yards.

Kevin

Good luck out there, Kevin.

CB, another excellent video.

Great stuff. That is one cool kid. You're Slavic accent is barely noticeable. Get those things in play.

I'm off to play in a short while. I need to have a discussion in this thread about adjusting these little technological marvels. In other words. Help. I'm technologically challenged, and want some input on the ramifications of open, closed, lower, higher, etc. Did you know Justin Rose added 26 yards just by 3D tuning?

I'm only looking for aboot 12 yards.

Kevin
Here you are Kevin. Have a good time out there today.

Everything holds true for the 3 wood except the Movable Wegiths (MWT)

You can adjust the loft only on the hybrid.

You'll notice with your VDRs if you change the

Great video unboxing CB...having toddlers myself, the little guy is hilarious, and man do they keep us on the run.

But I'll tell you when we stopped between nines, and when I went back into the pro shop for a second before we started, I was terrified to let the cart with those three gorgeous head covers sticking out of my bag out of my site. Was nervous as hell someone would grab one or more and take off. I have never had that feeling before. I made my wife sit out there while Grace and I waited for her cheeseburger.

Kevin - I've had the same concerns...I've never had an issue with anything being stolen, and I am paranoid that between now and the MC will be the first time.

my Morgan Cup Bag is beginning to fill out!

witbmcnaked1.jpg

Question for CG. Your 5 wood looks to be the same length as the 3 wood, did you go with something other than standard on your setup?

Kevin - I've had the same concerns...I've never had an issue with anything being stolen, and I am paranoid that between now and the MC will be the first time.

As an aside, while pretty straightforward, this course we played today was in damn good shape, and it wan't by any means populated by shifty looking people, and even with 36 holes it wasn't overly busy. But I'll tell you when we stopped between nines, and when I went back into the pro shop for a second before we started, I was terrified to let the cart with those three gorgeous head covers sticking out of my bag out of my site. Was nervous as hell someone would grab one or more and take off. I have never had that feeling before. I made my wife sit out there while Grace and I waited for her cheeseburger.
Try some aftermarket covers so no one knows what is under there. Put the Taylormade covers on when you come to Florida in August. I have a couple of Daphnes covers I am thinking about using for that same reason. Don't give people a reason to steal it by advertising what you have.

John, you didn't finish your post. I'm assuming you were going to say the name on the grip moves. I don't think I even notice it, but we'll see. I'll play today on standard, but last night I was thinking how I couldn't hit my little cut yesterday, and that's how I explode into the ball. I'll watch that video tonight. Playing from the Nicklaus course distance today, or something similar. I need to make a good turn on my irons today instead of slapping the damn ball.

R11s FTW!

Kevin

John, you didn't finish your post. I'm assuming you were going to say the name on the grip moves. I don't think I even notice it, but we'll see. I'll play today on standard, but last night I was thinking how I couldn't hit my little cut yesterday, and that's how I explode into the ball. I'll watch that video tonight. Playing from the Nicklaus course distance today, or something similar. I need to make a good turn on my irons today instead of slapping the damn ball.

R11s FTW!

Kevin
Yep, I got distracted. What I was going to say is when you get it dialed in, you could always have the grip turned. It's the one issue with directional grips and adjustable clubs. Yeah, if it's just a cut issue, just set the sole plate to open, if it's on neutral. The video says to try it standard first and then adjust it from there.

Have a good one!

Those were golden, nice job CG13. I haven't picked a side yet but that was good!

Great video CB.

SuperFast finally getting some Morgan Cup.
Good luck with the new sticks.
Look forward to see how they work out for ya.

Back