Last 14 Days - Almost Back

Glad to hear the mass was benine, your daughter will be in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you and your little girl the best of luck, I would be a wreck if my either of my little girls were going through this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Nate I am so glad that everything is okay! I was reading your story and found myself tearing up. Anyone who has a child (my boy is 2 1/2) can relate to the stress/pain/worry and ultimate elation you guys have been going through. I am so happy the prognosis is good! I can only imagine the heartache and worry you guys have been through.

please accept my thoughts and prayers for everyone involved....I am so glad to hear that its not as bad as feared....best of luck and keep things in perspective!

Good vibes to your daughter and all in your family, Nate. I can't imagine what you're going through but I can understand, being the parent of 2 toddlers, what it would feel if something were to happen to them.

So glad to hear it worked out for the best. I work at UT Southwestern and it is UTSW faculty that staff Childrens. Those Oncologists are some of the best in the nation, so you are in good hands with them.

Thanks everyone for the support and prayers. I am currently laying on the floor on top of two foam liners in my little girls hospital room. Tumor was removed Wed. morning so she is still in a bit of shock about everything going on. Probably going to be here for another 5-6 days before they let her us go home. They showed us a pic of the tumor which was about the size of a softball. Imagine that in a 3 year olds midsection....or even in us adults! All about pain control now and getting her to eat and drink. Final biopsy of the whole softball is due back next week. Thanks again for the kind words.

I am so glad to hear that she is diong better and your daughter and and you and your family will be in my prayers. If you need anything then hollar.

Glad things are looking up for you guys! It is always hard to hear about things like this, you all will be in our thoughts for a speedy recovery for her.

Thanks for the update Nate - hope you guys are all safe and home by next weekend!! That would without a doubt be the best Father's Day gift you will ever receive.

We got home this last Sunday and she is already running around and doing pretty good, not even a week after having it removed. Kids are some much better at recovery than us adults. Now we wait to hear from the surgeon on the full biopsy and ensure the whole mass was benign. We should know in the next day or two. I hate the waiting game..............

I'm really glad your daughter is doing better.

I welled up just reading this as I hate to see anyone suffering, let alone a little child.

Thoughts go out to you on continued recovery and favorable results from the final round of tests.

We got home this last Sunday and she is already running around and doing pretty good, not even a week after having it removed. Kids are some much better at recovery than us adults. Now we wait to hear from the surgeon on the full biopsy and ensure the whole mass was benign. We should know in the next day or two. I hate the waiting game..............

Glad to hear she is up and around. Good luck on the results Nate.

They called us last Friday and told us that they are 99% sure that the mass is benign still but they are having issues in naming the damn thing! Without getting into too much detail, the mass that they think it is usually is defined with 3 different types of cell masses. My daughters mass contains 1 of the 3. They are sending the biopsy to a Dr. at Brigham's Womens Hospital in Boston to see if he has seen the mass before. They released the path report to us from Children's Dallas and I've had 2 other doctors read it to see if they see any warnings or flags in their report. Each said that is all leans on it still being benign, and that they still believe its a mesenchymal hamartoma but it appers they want to be sure.

Daughter is doing great now and we are just ready for this thing to be over. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers over these last couple of weeks! It's a scary thing to happen to one's kiddo.

Continued good wishes. Good to hear your daughter is doing so well.

Thanks for the update. Please accept my best wishes for you and your family.

Thanks for the update Mate. Good luck and best wishes.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I work in a cancer testing laboratory and it makes me sad seeing samples come in from patients that are so young. Glad to hear your daughter is doing well. I do hope there will be some more good news coming.

My daughter went for her 6 month check up today since the tumor was remove. No new masses and no regrowth from the removal area. A clean bill of health for my little miracle girl. We are all very excited!!!

That's awesome news Nate! Congrats buddy!

So happy for you and your family Nate!!!!

Fantastic news Nate!! Glad to hear the all clear.

Awesome news. Fantastic.

Kevin

Such uplifting news. I hope for the continued health of you and your family.

Awesome news Nate great to hear she is all better :banana:

Back