Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean the house tomorrow and probably mow. Take away the binky from Hawk Jr for good. That should be awesome. Hopefully a quick range or short game session.

Sunday is some morning golf and not sure about the rest of the day. Probably say, "no binky" two million times.

Maybe some fireworks.

I'm going to drink my troubles away as well.

I am really looking forward to this weekend!

Friday: help neighbor clean up mess from hail storm last night (already done); work; dinner with old friends at spanish/italian restaurant; drinks at a trendy and pretentious bar (it is my friend's pick this time and she usually picks a place like this).

Saturday: 36 holes of golf (including testing yonex hybrid); light al fresco dining and drinks at japanese restaurant.

Sunday: Late brunch & Bloody Maria's; Afternoon Cubs/Sox game; relax at the house on watch some golf on DVR.

Monday: Sleep-in; BBQ and Bags on dock with friends; late afternoon sail; watch fireworks from dock. Home.

Saturday AM: 18 with Slice
Saturday PM: grocery shopping, and hit the pool if there's no monsoon
Sunday: Maybe some early shopping then prepping for BBQ in PM. Maybe some Transformers action late in the PM.
Monday: Chill out with hehe, fireworks, heheh, fireworks in the PM.

Clean the house tomorrow and probably mow. Take away the binky from Hawk Jr for good. That should be awesome. Hopefully a quick range or short game session.

Sunday is some morning golf and not sure about the rest of the day. Probably say, "no binky" two million times.

Maybe some fireworks.

I'm going to drink my troubles away as well.

You've been missing it huh? hehehehe

golfing Sat with fellow THPers Canadan and CG13 in Beavercreek, then on Sunday playing my place with my father in law

Hurt my back so no golf this weekend. Had to cancel a golf lesson!

Got some family in town so:

Friday: Wait anxiously for the Mizuno JPX's to arrive, then hopefully take them to the range. After range session its off to the pool!
Saturday: 9am free 30 min video swing analysis Care of Johnnie Walker and GolfTec, chill with Family, Family pictures
Sunday: Church, Afternoon 18 or range session?, watch Ladies open
Monday: If women's open goes to monday, figure something out to get down to Colorado Springs!

Playing in a "beat the pro" this Saturday with our mens club. Never played in one but should be fun. Then playing a match on Sunday for our employee match play tournament for the golf course I work at.

Nothing that I know of as of yet, playing a round with fellow THPer Woody on Tuesday evening though

No golf for me this weekend, I am working overtime both days.....

Leaving for an Alaskan Cruise today, no golf for a week. Al least they have simulators on the ship.

Club champs for me this weekend. Hoping to be near the top of my handicap division. If I can manage that then I should have a chance (probably slim) for a top 10 overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing 27 Saturday with an old friend and probably not playing Sunday, but that could change.

My biggie for the weekend is going to Kennesaw to see the grandkids. Haven't seen them in over a month so it is time to get some hug & kisses.

TGIF! My week is nearly over. Just wrapping up a few things this morning in the office. Vacation for me next week. No big plans, but the wife and I try to play at a course or two when we are off that we have never played before.

Hope to get a couple of days in at the lake as well. A little boating and a little fishing. Heading down to Indy in the morning to get my wife some new clubs, and do a bit of shopping.

Nice to get some time away from work.

Dinner tonight with friends
Golf with family tomorrow
Golf by myself on Sunday

Playing a local skins game today, 18 tomorrow and sunday.

Range/short game/putting sessions
Family time
Not work

Going to Ruidoso NM this weekend; going to the horse races Saturday and a round at the inn of the mountain gods. What a nice course, I can't wait!!!!

Golfing with friends at Grand Cypress Resort in Orlando, Fla. :golf2:! :blob::bananadance::cool::thumb::clapp:

Family is in from California for the grandparents 80th bday. Party with them tonight and saturday. Going out for 18 early sunday (7:30am) with my instructor who is a good friend now, and two of his buddies. Should make for a great round out on a really nice course (Elmcrest Country Club in Longmeadow MA). Hoping the weather turns out nice for us!

My plans for this weekend included a range session yesterday, a round of golf in Dayton with MikeDean and CG13 today (which was aaawwwwesssssoooome) and golf and hockey tomorrow! It only read 88 in my car driving home this aft, but holy crap was it hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back