Craig Mac

Reaction score
Over the past year+ I have been working two jobs to keep my head above water, and the persistence has finally paid off. I was recently offered a full time position at the job I had worked part time. In a few weeks I will be leaving a job I have been at for 14 years now. As part of the new position I will be in Vegas next week for the big trade show out there. I definitely welcome the challenge of doing something different. I have been pretty passionate about my cigar hobby over the last several years so I am happy to get more involved in the cigar business. The position is basically a project management position for a local business that has been around for over 35 years now.

Maybe I can talk him in to a discount code for the THP aficionados!

Congrats man!

Hawk was introducing me to the Cigar side of things at the last outing.

Over the past year+ I have been working two jobs to keep my head above water, and the persistence has finally paid off. I was recently offered a full time position at the job I had worked part time. In a few weeks I will be leaving a job I have been at for 14 years now. As part of the new position I will be in Vegas next week for the big trade show out there. I definitely welcome the challenge of doing something different. I have been pretty passionate about my cigar hobby over the last several years so I am happy to get more involved in the cigar business. The position is basically a project management position for a local business that has been around for over 35 years now.

Maybe I can talk him in to a discount code for the THP aficionados!

congrats man!

Congrats, Craig! Forget the coupon code (easy for me since I don't smoke!), I just hope you have more time for golf!

Congrats! Always good to hear that things work out.

congrats on the Job!! In this economy its a real blessing to advance your career.

Congrats buddy, that is great news.

Congrats! Always great when a change to the professional life means an upgrade in your personal life too!

Congrats on the new job and your persistence paying off!!

Congrats Craig...it's always great when you get to do something for a living that you're passionate about.

Thats awesome Craig. As long as you are doing something you enjoy doing thats all that matters.

Good news Craig ! :clapp:. Sounds like you moved right into a job that you have a real passion for.

Congrats on everything working out for the better!

Congrats Craig!

Congrats Craig! That's really cool, they say that if you are fortunate enough to do something you're passionate about for a living that you'll never "work" a day in your life. Yeah....I can't really say the same. I'm jealous, good going buddy.

Congratulations on the new full-time gig!

Congrats!

congrats on the new job!

Can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Congrats Craig! Hope you get out there more.

Yeah, same as Spank, hate I'm just seeing this now. Congrats buddy and good luck with your new gig. I hope it works out great for you.

Just saw this thread, not sure how I missed it earlier, congrats Craig, 60 hour work weeks just suck.

Congrats on the "new career"

Congrats Craig! That is really cool that you get to do something that you love.

Back