The Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Welcome Message

Really, really nice job, biggsy! Awesome to be a part of this. Thanks to all involved with putting it together, and thanks to all the supporters who've gotten on board.

Team Paradise!

Kevin

Great video! I love how when the raw egg was being eaten, there is a mcdonald's bag right there lol

Nice video Biggsy, very classy.

Tmex: Don't freeze like that in front of the camera on media day : p

Great video, boys. Pumped? Hell yeah!

Lol I was tired. That was literally take 87. hahaha. Thanks for the support everyone!

Tuna love your sig dude haha.

Nice video Biggsy, very classy.

Tmex: Don't freeze like that in front of the camera on media day : p

Great video guys!! JB I think there is a point in the video where all of the guys look a little scary:laughing:

LOL!!

yoccos... this is take 56... hilarious buddy

Awesome video guys. You know that Paradise is the team to be!

I love all the supporters!

One T - you love the 5w too!!!

That was an awesome video Biggsy!

Thanks to all of our supporters. Apparently we even wear jock straps

That was an awesome video Biggsy!

Thanks to all of our supporters. Apparently we even wear jock straps

Commando! :D

That was a fantastic video!! Great job TP.

How have I not seen this yet!!!!!!!!! Great job guys and Kick em in the arse :deadhorse:.... Go Team Paradise :blob:

Biggsy - Even though I'm the opponent in the other thread, that was an incredible video montage of you and Team Paradise.

It means the world to all of us on both teams to have so many of our THP family members picking sides and supporting us in the tremendous event. I sincerely hope that this is the first of many Morgan Cups so that we can return the favor in the future as others get the opportunity to experience what we have over the past 4 months and what we can barely imagine over the next 6 weeks.

Nice video capitan.

Good seeing a montage of everyone.

Wish I could attend the event as a spectator but I'll be rooting you guys on from afar on the net. So if you find yourself needing something extra, just remember Brock is looking over your shoulder rooting you guys onto victory

Great video guys. Some of it made me throw up in my mouth but it was very well done and a great idea.

Classy Freddie Vlassy guys, That was great! Glad to support you guys! Esox no more cheese and know a great spot for some good wings. Nice to put some face to these post. I will enjoy these three days!

Gotta hand it to you that was entertaining to say the least, Esox seems to be my kind of guy.

Nice video...very classy!

Okay, I had to add me a sheild to my signature too!

Great job on this. Really well done. I almost started liking you guys for a second. Took a quick shower and I'm feeling much better now :devil:

Great job on this. Really well done. I almost started liking you guys for a second. Took a quick shower and I'm feeling much better now :devil:

No worries Hawk, we all hate you too ;)

Tappin the keg!

Back