2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sarcasm meter clearly went right over you there dude.
Dont forget to tip your servers, Jacob is here all week.

It's still early for me, man, gimme a break. And lets be honest, you have 15 years of experience on me, so it isn't a fair fight. I just hang on for the ride, lol.

I thought for sure I was going to be the first to have to drop out of the outing! It's been a rough couple weeks financially.

Last week my cell phone got wet and needs to be replaced.
Then on Thursday this week...
Check engine light on the wife's car indicates transmission problems, and I still don't know what that will cost.
Electrical issues at home, blows up TV, cable box, DVD player, netflix box, & air conditioner. Had to replace meter base on emergency call to electrician. And get A/C repaired on emergency call with the HVAC Company! Can you say $H!T that's a alot of money?
And to top Thursday off, I was taking the last swig of a beer and got stung on the inside of my mouth by a bee!

So far it looks like I'm going to be able to re-save the money for the outing, but if anything else goes belly up I may be forced to drop out.

Stick it out Matt. It'll be tough for sure but hang in there. Think of it as a test.

Do you really have to think about it?
Look at your supporter tag.

So now we all know that the comedic genius that is JB & GG productions resides solely with GG!

So now we all know that the comedic genius that is JB & GG productions resides solely with GG!

Your assuming it was said in jest.

Your assuming it was said in jest.

You're (not your) correct. But then I also assumed that someone in your position would have at least a moderate command of the English language. Must be that GG handles all of the written communication with your sponsors as well as being the funny one!

You're (not your) correct. But then I also assumed that someone in your position would have at least a moderate command of the English language. Must be that GG handles all of the written communication with your sponsors as well as being the funny one!

Sure.
She does not control Paradisian karma though....Clearly.

Sure.

Eh, ya got me there. I can't come with a humorous retort to that one!

Sure.

Dont ya love how the TP groupies take this so serious like they are competing for TP captain's loving or something:D:zdance:

I refuse to let this fall to the 4th page lol

I started to bump it earlier today and got distracted, nice going mike.

Page 1 lol, its ashame that less then half the ppl going comment in this thread

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Like JB posted a few days ago, after the MC and teams are announced and then the events are revealed this thread is going to explode. Hang on MK, it is coming soon.

My lack of discussion in this thread is not indicative of how interested I remain.. In fact, I wish it was this weekend.. Would make my current club pondering a gillion times easier!

Like JB posted a few days ago, after the MC and teams are announced and then the events are revealed this thread is going to explode. Hang on MK, it is coming soon.

But we don't wanna wait for a list to get to know who is actually going (the teams will be that list). I would rather be seeing discussion going on in here about the outing, by the members that are planning on coming out to the outing. I don't wanna be on a team with people whose screenames I have never seen... I wanna be on a team with people I already feel like I know.

My lack of discussion in this thread is not indicative of how interested I remain.. In fact, I wish it was this weekend.. Would make my current club pondering a gillion times easier!

we both know you and I are ALWAYS pondering

Time for a bump to see what everyone is thinking today.

Sorry man, but there is so much going on with the Morgan Cup right now, and there will not be any new announcements here until after it, but I am sure the banter will explode as the announcements from JB, and GG trickle in until they have this thread in an absolute frenzy. If you guys haven't been in it, you should definitely check out the Morgan Cup thread. Tons of funny videos, and smack talk.

Exactly

Just remember this Dawg. All those young puppies who have been growling about how big their bite is will have a chance to chew on a dinosaur leg come outing time :hungry:.. They have already bit off more than they can chew and messing with the old dawgs guarantees a hiney whupping :deadhorse:

Time for a bump to see what everyone is thinking today.

That it can't here fast enough.
That I am looking forward to seeing the teams.
That I am looking forward to seeing the competition planned.
That I look forward to winning just like Team Hackers does.
That I wonder how much money I will spend in the first few weeks after demo day.
That I look forward to meeting a TON of new people.

I could go on.... :D

Just remember this Dawg. All those young puppies who have been growling about how big their bite is will have a chance to chew on a dinosaur leg come outing time :hungry:.. They have already bit off more than they can chew and messing with the old dawgs guarantees a hiney whupping :deadhorse:

Oh boy....Kelly must not be home to approve postings again. Uh oh....

Gray, I'm amazed you can even find this thread. Judging by your posts, you are a couple weeks away from being put in a home.

Oh boy....Kelly must not be home to approve postings again. Uh oh....

Gray, I'm amazed you can even find this thread. Judging by your posts, you are a couple weeks away from being put in a home.

You boys keep up your smack and maybe JB & GG will be kind enough to put you young pups in with DawgDaddy and I. We will teach ya about what nots and stuff :D

P.S. KellyBo is out playing in a Ladies golf tournament at Idle Hour. Dawg knows the course I am referring to.

Hahaha!

I seriously can not wait to meet everyone.

You boys keep up your smack and maybe JB & GG will be kind enough to put you young pups in with DawgDaddy and I. We will teach ya about what nots and stuff :D

Thanks - but no thanks. I volunteer at the elderly center once a week here and this trip is a vacation for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back