2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look much better with those on though. Although it's not really hard to top hoobs. And that was TC taking the pics.

Wouldn't surprise me. He was present for the sweating incident and it was a little awkward.

you played with me that day. You were lucky there was a 40 MPH breeze hehe

You are exactly right. I thought I had made a huge mistake after the first couple of holes, but then I was a little thankful I was wearing them.

What no skimming....hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha 40mph winds vs not wearing pants... I'll be wearing shorts!!

I heard the 2010 outing was crazy breezy.. Hopefully it's calm next year!

the bear trap from the blacks into that wind was amazing. I hit a bird (literally hit a fowl(as in bird)).

It's getting closer fellas and ladies! I am truely excited about this! I have never been apart of something so big that has to do with golf.

haha 40mph winds vs not wearing pants... I'll be wearing shorts!!

I heard the 2010 outing was crazy breezy.. Hopefully it's calm next year!

It was breezy, if by breezy you mean strong winds.
It cost me a lot of strokes. I was loosing 20-25 yards on irons, and at the bear trap, there was give or take a dozen balls in the water, not to mention what Gordon put in there too. It was a disaster for me.

It was actually quite calm this year. I was begging for some breeze, but it only came when we would drive the cart.

It's getting closer fellas and ladies! I am truely excited about this! I have never been apart of something so big that has to do with golf.

Me either bf, everytime I come in this thread I get excited all over again.

Me either bf, everytime I come in this thread I get excited all over again.

ME TOO!!! It gets me excited just to see the banter back and forth!

Ole Gray... Fosamax will keep you from getting Osteoperosis before the outing! Or drink lots of MILK... LOL Am I on your ARSE KICKING list yet???

Ole Gray... Fosamax will keep you from getting Osteoperosis before the outing! Or drink lots of MILK... LOL Am I on your ARSE KICKING list yet???

LOL - Watch out. OG just woke up from his afternoon nap. Hehe

bullfrog has officially made the ole gray's Arse kicking list for 2012 :deadhorse:. That puts you into an elite list of targets :D at the outing.

It cost me a lot of strokes. I was loosing 20-25 yards on irons, and at the bear trap, there was give or take a dozen balls in the water, not to mention what Gordon put in there too. It was a disaster for me.

9-iron you and I certainly put quite a few in there that day!! I was very proud of myself that this past year I got my "revenge" and scored much better through the bear trap. I believe I was +5 versus the previous year where my score was MUCH higher.

I own one pair of long golf pants. Wore it once in February I believe when it was about 42 degrees and very windy. Otherwise, it's shorts only in Orlando. Anyone who plays golf in long pants in May here will probably be sorry. Now for the hotel or dinner at night, that's a different story.

I own one pair of long golf pants. Wore it once in February I believe when it was about 42 degrees and very windy. Otherwise, it's shorts only in Orlando. Anyone who plays golf in long pants in May here will probably be sorry. Now for the hotel or dinner at night, that's a different story.

I usually just bring one good pair of dress overalls to the THP dinner. Shorts are the ticket in Florida unless you are doing a swamp butt commercial. :beat-up:

I usually just bring one good pair of dress overalls to the THP dinner. Shorts are the ticket in Florida unless you are doing a swamp butt commercial. :beat-up:

Man, I bet you are sharp in those and your Sunday go to meeting shirt too, spiffy is the only word that comes to mind.

Would probably be absolute havoc on my high ball... I am banking on a couple glorious days for golf.. Not sure that it'll really matter in the long run, but I want to dominate some serious Grand Cypress!! Hopefully my spring game only has a couple hitches!

oh boy, im not a wind fan one bit

I like playing in the wind, I'm not very good at it but it is fun to me to try to figure out what I need to do to play with or combat the wind.

it's great to have a heavy gust coming from behind the tee box on a long par 5, no so much when you have head winds and a 140 yard carry over water.

it's great to have a heavy gust coming from behind the tee box on a long par 5, no so much when you have head winds and a 140 yard carry over water.

yeah I seem to get it in my face more times than not

yeah I seem to get it in my face more times than not

ummm i wouldnt make that public lol, just kidding man, i hate the WIND in my face too

What tees have been played during the outing? Better yet, what length do we play the courses?

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

What tees have been played during the outing? Better yet, what length do we play the courses?

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

No competition at the outings in the past, so people played the tees they were comfortable with. It really depended on the course and slope. For instance the Squire at PGA National, would be freaking tough at 5800 yards in many ways. For this one I am thinking a blue/white combo on North/South and Blue from New Course. However most of it will depend greatly on how we will setup the competition with teams. If we keep it the way we have in mind, then the above settings should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back