The Breeze Deserves Credit

Several times The Breeze and I have exchanged PMs after most here have gone to bed. I stay up late and he lives several time zones to the west. He's a pleasant fellow. I didn't know he was so computerly talented and that he had an equally talented friend name Ben.

I'm going to call them Ben Squared. Nice work Ben Squared.

Kevin

Late to reading this tonight but way to go CB and Ben!!!!

Great work CB and Ben!

Several times The Breeze and I have exchanged PMs after most here have gone to bed. I stay up late and he lives several time zones to the west. He's a pleasant fellow. I didn't know he was so computerly talented and that he had an equally talented friend name Ben.

I'm going to call them Ben Squared. Nice work Ben Squared.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, we do call each ourselves Ben squared. I used to have another Ben who also worked for me, and when the three of us were together we called it an "awesome" of bens. I mean its a flock of seagulls, a murder of crows, so we figured an "awesome" of ben's would catch on. Sadly it has not.

In all serious you are all being much too kind. I know everyone given the opportunity would help out THP as much as they could.

Thanks Kevin, we do call each ourselves Ben squared. I used to have another Ben who also worked for me, and when the three of us were together we called it an "awesome" of bens. I mean its a flock of seagulls, a murder of crows, so we figured an "awesome" of ben's would catch on. Sadly it has not.

In all serious you are all being much too kind. I know everyone given the opportunity would help out THP as much as they could.

I'm surprised that didn't catch on. If I knew three guys named Ben, I would get them together whenever I could just to use that term.

Kevin

Breeze is a stud. Nothing less.

Thank you so much for what you and Ben have done for us here at THP, Breeze!! I have read GG ta;lking abut you two before , but i didn't really realize just how involved it was. Thank you two for everything you guys do!

CB and Ben, thank you. Being one of those who are unable to attend or participate and will be glued to our computers for an entire weekend, I can't express how much I appreciate this already and how much I am looking forward to being able to experience from my end thanks to your services. You are right, if we all had the opportunity to help out THP, we would at the drop of a hat.

Props to CB. Obviously a very classy and generous THP'er. Thank you!!!

awesome job coolbreeze! really looking forward to our beatdown on team paradise in round 1.

awesome work Breezy! nice note there JB. As an IT Guy myself I can tell you its not always fun.

When its going well, you rarely get compliments... but when it goes down, you only hear complaints.

well done, I will absolutely be utilizing said streaming products when the morgan cup goes down!

Bumping this to continue to praise the Breeze and Annihilator. They are still working tirelessly and are amazing at what they do.

Big Thanks to both you guys for what you do :D

WTG Breeze, if you are ever in the NEPA area lets play a round and I'll buy you a beer or 3!

This type of work is never-ending. Thanks a ton Ben x 2!!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Breeze you are awesome! Thanks for your help with Morgan Cup. Can't wait to see what you guys came up with. Also I want to thank you for the PM you sent me about Burner Superfast 2.0 driver. You told me to slow down my back swing and power thru. Well, I have to say it's working for now! I seem to be crushing the ball about 75-80% now off the tee. You truely love the game of golf with as much as you help other's. They say the best golfers never give advice, I guess your not very good... Just Kidding... LOL :laughing:

well said JB !

To CoolBreeze and Ben

thank-you-hard-work.jpg

Pimps up CB, hard work pays off and is very much appreciated by me and I am sure all of THP staff and forum members.

CB you rock even if you are Canadian!!

CB, you are the man! Good luck next weekend at the MC.

Back