The Little THP Birdie Thread

Doubt its may as that's the outing

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I don't think it would mean happen IN May, just that it MAY happen....this is too awesome. Love the birdie thread lol

I don't think it would mean happen IN May, just that it MAY happen....this is too awesome. Love the birdie thread lol

You should have seen my face when all the letters fit... Got a few looks from my coworkers lol

Impressive decipher lcsmrtn.

Oh I read it wrong, wow impressive

Oh I read it wrong, wow impressive

Me thinks you are stuck in the outing thread...hehe

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Pretty sue I figured it out

Next Morgan Cup May Just Happen

Very good call if this is an anagram.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Thanks guys, everyone is still amped up about the Morgan Cup and considering the huge success that it was I couldn't help but think that JB was already thinking ahead to the next one!

Very impressive. Deciphering anagrams has never been my strong suit...

Good thing you are on the case!

Nice job lcsmrtn! I tried and did not stand a chance.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Pretty sue I figured it out

Next Morgan Cup May Just Happen

Thanks guys, everyone is still amped up about the Morgan Cup and considering the huge success that it was I couldn't help but think that JB was already thinking ahead to the next one!

Ding Ding Ding!

Wooo! Excellent!

Ding Ding Ding!

WOW, that would be AWESOME! I'd love to be a part of it again, if there is another event like that.

Niiiiiice!

Ding Ding Ding!

Wow! That would be awesome! After reading everyone's thought and comments, this is no doubt, an opportunity of a lifetime.

I don't think JB and GG sleep the way they get things done!

Well that would be awesome. I wonder if it would be the same companies? Nike is another one that makes all of the clubs/apparel/accessories... Just a thought. I'm gonna be here 24/7 waiting for the mythical annoucement!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

i hope so it was amazing just following when i could over the weekend.... prob one of the coolest things ive ever seen pulled off for the regular guy!

This would be amazing, really amazing. Just wait till mid January so I can have a shot, lol!

Holy crap the excitement is killing me already!!!!

Back