2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story....we are on like the 13th tee and CG looks at me and says...you dont take any practice swings. hahaha. It took him that many holes to notice. get up and hit it.

I was telling him how when I played with JB on Weds we got through about 6 groups and that I took 1 practice swing the entire day. His response was "I don't know how you guys do that"

Like you said, I never routed against my opponents at all at TMC.

Ha, hell I made a trip to Wendy's while he lined up a putt.
Hahha- I don't usually ever walk around a putt or take that much time but it was competition -

A weekend game with nothing on the line I'll look behind and swing.

This was def an exaggerated slow play event

Look, smack talk is fun, and while I may not be the best at it, at least I am trying. Where is everyone else that signed up? If you are afraid to trash talk JB and the rest of team THP, I have 1 word for you all...COWARDS!!! Now step up!

Who you calling nubies and rookies? After I dispatch JB, I am coming after you CB! I was going to go after Hawk or P4B,, but I will find someone else to handle my light work!

No problems there, but I will want to know the format before placing a wager. To do so without knowing would just be silly.

I have been reading for the past hour trying to catch up with all of the banter, wow did this thread ever blow up! I really want to be paired up with a Team THP member to see if they can beat an old man on social security, will be fun to see what happens and hard to live down if I beat them.

It would make my high humidity, rain soaked fairway, sea level having drives of 250 seem like 325 yards. Hahaha!

Just a nice stamp of approval that says "outing approved" so we can take some of these internet golfers seriously. Here's an example...

JRod hits it a ton and looks like Alvaro Quiros... *outing approved*

Yorkem likes to bounce balls down the roof tops of condos...*outing approved*

I have been reading for the past hour trying to catch up with all of the banter, wow did this thread ever blow up! I really want to be paired up with a Team THP member to see if they can beat an old man on social security, will be fun to see what happens and hard to live down if I beat them.

Nice DawgDaddy! Call them out!

Does nobody else besides me work on tuesdays or what lol, this thread has blown up today.

Because Stone Cold says so! *outing approved*

Spank likes to blade clown balls off the beach with a 58* wedge and land them softly in someone's swimming pool. *outing approved*

My friend actually had one bounce off a condo and into the fairway trying to cut the corner on a dogleg lol...I know its bad but I love the sound when the ball hits the roof

Does nobody else besides me work on tuesdays or what lol, this thread has blown up today.

Nope, been retired since Nov. 2007, life is good.

Because Stone Cold says so! *outing approved*

Spank likes to blade clown balls off the beach with a 58* wedge and land them softly in someone's swimming pool. *outing approved*

Terra cotta sound???

*Outing Approved*

LOL can't wait to share a course with you again brother. I'd like about 1/20th of your distance to run off on me hahahhahha

I'll play in a group with Belbs, or in a group behind Belbs...I will not play in the two groups in front of Belbs ever again :act-up:

Not to take away from the endless smack talk, but just got my reservation set up for May.

I feel like I can talk trash with a purpose now...

Congrats aubie...look forward to meeting you.

I cant wait for this one. Im gonna bring a whole new version of Jake straight to this shindig.

No dude, you hit the ball way to straight to be Jake-straight...I on the other hand have proven I can match the man on shot tracker.

Really wish I could be at that outing...damn College Football games getting in the way...

Aubie, by mid Sept, the Tigers are going to be playing for 2012...go anyway :act-up:

i wish i could say whats work hehe

Should change your name to LuckyDawgDaddy lol

It was definitely a joke. I seem to always be at work. Just a little slow today

It was definitely a joke. I seem to always be at work. Just a little slow today

lol i know, i was just saying would be nice to have so much money i didnt have to work

...define work?

Congrats aubie...look forward to meeting you.

Aubie, by mid Sept, the Tigers are going to be playing for 2012...go anyway :act-up:

Likewise AD. And while true, 2011 will be a year for my Tigers to prepare for 2012, I dont miss home games. Someone has to be there to drink...I mean cheer them on.

lol i know, i was just saying would be nice to have so much money i didnt have to work

I had a lot more of it before Feb 2008, not going to get into what happened then buy it cost me pretty dearly.

I still can't believe one person dropped out after hearing they'd have to go up against TEAM THP. I was expecting at least three or four of you to get cold feet and disapper.

I still can't believe one person dropped out after hearing they'd have to go up against TEAM THP. I was expecting at least three or four of you to get cold feet and disapper.

for some reason Hawk just doesn't strike fear in to his opponents

Because JWOWW played like Snookie:zsimpsons::turtle::snowman:

He did? She must be a fine golfer, who knew.

In other words he loss a bet to me .... I loss a bet to Canadan thus no do hickies /smilies for me for one month!

Poor OG, it will never be the same.

Maybe you need to Adopt some cg13 slow play-

Atleast I didn't crap the bed for two rounds- I performed above my level and had chances.

Clearly you were so far behind the rest of the groups mentally, you have no idea what was going on out there.
You played above your level and I played below mine? Is that the Morgan Cup you remember?
You must not be aware of how those around you played and for that, I will let this comment slide.

If I were Hawk I would drop out too. LOL

Yeah....your trash talk was more than I could handle. The other 3 will once they see the teams and your prediction will come true.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back