Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice indeed. This is going to be epic! Congrats to you all, I appreciate your contribution to this website, and you all deserve it!

It just got real.

Really real!

I'm honored and thrilled to represent THP at the 2nd Morgan Cup!

Sweet on your selection there Ddec!!! Congrats! The Captains match should be quite the battle.

very cool. Glad to see some familiar names will have the opportunity to come down and play in this amazing event. I think this is a fantastic gesture by JB and GolferGal, to give them the first crack of getting in as a team.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:alien2::clapp::comp:
:bomb:
I'm in shock!! Thank you so much THP! Team THP.... Has a nice ring to it!

CONGRATS to Team THP, a well deserved gift, no doubt about it!

Holy Smokes I didn't see this one coming to be honest with you! I'm honered of course and never knew this was coming. Chunky and Dean, I love you little fella's, but you're going down!!!!

Talk about awesome benefits. Team THP is not one to be messed with.

It just got real.

Really real!

I'm honored and thrilled to represent THP at the 2nd Morgan Cup!
It sure did! And now I have to work my butt off to get the handicap down to the qualifying point.

Cannot say thank you enough... Wow...

I love it. Fantastic gesture on behalf of THP! Team THP is well-rounded and will put on a good show from start to finish. Congrats gentlemen!

It sure did! And now I have to work my butt off to get the handicap down to the qualifying point.

You can do it Smallville, best of luck!

And now the third team captain pick makes even better sense. Very much deserved by all those on Team THP. I appreciate your contribution to the forum and for helping me get my golf game where it is!

Congratulations!!!
Coolbreeze
Puttin4Bird
Hawk
Hanks
TC
Smallville
Yoccos
Thanks for all you do for the forum.

I was thinking that as well, but that's what the Outing and Demo Day format is. So, with that style already being used, MC 2.0 is even more intriguing.

Well, going to quote myself here, but I was way wrong! LOL.

MC 2.0 looking awesome. Team Paradise vs Team Hackers vs Team THP!

This maybe the best announcement yet. If there is any question of the character of THP, this answers it. Top notch people being class acts.

wow I mean WOW! LOVE This concept. Dance with the one that brought you for sure and everyone on the list has earned it no doubt. Congrats Team THP, THP, Josh and Morgan. This is going to be fun to follow again!

First of all congrats to all you guys. It goes without saying that you all deserve this and more.
Second, the 2012 outing will expose all of your weakness and you can improve for MC 2.0.....I slay me...hehehe

Kongfrontation

My guess for the next announcement, is that Team JB will be THP staff/forum leaders, which would make sense for JB to be the Captain. Just a guess. THP members vs THP staff. I think that would be pretty cool.

Looks like this is the case. Revenge for all the times the moderators have had to edit or remove a post?

Look below.. Chunky lurking... he is tounge tied. You're going down big man!

WOW! That's a star-studded Team, but a well deserving team. Congrats Guys! Thanks for everything you do here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back