2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news Ary!!!

And JB is right, I do love myself. ;)

Oh and I promise Pancakes, with real maple syrup, at least one morning for everyone in our villa. TMex likes them ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Belbs, you had me at hello. :alien:

Now since you two will be there, I know of a certain mountain man and a DJ fan who would like a rematch...and pancakes.

You bring the Snickers, I'll bring the Mountain Dew. Rematch would be EPIC.

That's great news that you're going to be able to make it to the outing Ary, I loved hanging out with you at the Morgan Cup and can't wait to do it again.

Can't wait to hang out with you again P4B!

The day before is going to be a blast with so many coming early. BF, Ary, cookie, dean...it'll be a little battle royal prior to Outing

Kongfrontation

Dr Dolphin coming to the outing? Glad to have you onboard Ary.

Sounds like we have quite a few coming in early, maybe get a little grudge match before the real match? I will be landing Thursday morning and will be looking to tee it up right away.

Congrats Ary - looking forward to meeting you man!! Even after the MC 1.0 debacle. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looking forward to meeting you Cookie...and reminding you of the wrong choice that you made for the first Morgan Cup. :wink:

Dr Dolphin coming to the outing? Glad to have you onboard Ary.

It'll be good to see you again Spank.

Sounds like we have quite a few coming in early, maybe get a little grudge match before the real match? I will be landing Thursday morning and will be looking to tee it up right away.

The day before is going to be a blast with so many coming early. BF, Ary, cookie, dean...it'll be a little battle royal prior to Outing

Kongfrontation

I'm going to come in early on Thursday morning and then get some golf in later that day, or come in Wednesday night and play early on Thursday, not sure which one. Obviously, I have some time to figure it out. I just tried to look at Jetblue flights since they fly nonstop from Boston to Orlando, and they don't even have their schedule up through May 2012 yet! I'm definitely up for any sort of match or competition there will be on the day prior to the official start of the Outing.

I'm going to come in early on Thursday morning and then get some golf in later that day, or come in Wednesday night and play early on Thursday, not sure which one. Obviously, I have some time to figure it out. I just tried to look at Jetblue flights since they fly nonstop from Boston to Orlando, and they don't even have their schedule up through May 2012 yet! I'm definitely up for any sort of match or competition there will be on the day prior to the official start of the Outing.
Are you coming in alone or with your wife? As we get closer to the outing I will set something up for everyone that is coming in early. If the wife is tagging along I will grab Tracy and we can grab a bite.

I'll be in early Thursday too.. got to get a round in before the first tee in competition lol.

tapatalk addict....

hoping to come in a little early, depends on the amigos im driving with

Kongfrontation

Danny.P and Brock coming in Thursday too!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Kongfrontation

You can count on it man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

He's good. Been on vacation.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Kongfrontation

Looks like I need to drive over a day early...

Breaking news....The Dolphin will be in attendance at the 2012 THP Outing and Demo Day!

Good deal Ary...glad things worked out for you to make it. Medical professionals will be needed for the newbies who think they can hit 1000 balls at Demo Day.

One day closer!

This may be the most excited I've been about Demo Day. I didn't hit much last time, but that's not happening in 2012.

One day closer!

This may be the most excited I've been about Demo Day. I didn't hit much last time, but that's not happening in 2012.

I agree Hawkster...with all the equipment photos and announcements going on over the past couple of weeks, I just keep thinking about Demo Day. I just hope there is room at the GC range for how ever many of us we're up to now.

Doctor Dolphin in the house! Man that is some good news as I might need a script for some monkey butt powder and some medicated Depends. Glad to have ya on board Doc!

Doctor Dolphin in the house! Man that is some good news as I might need a script for some monkey butt powder and some medicated Depends. Glad to have ya on board Doc!

Regular depends just arent cutting it these days?

As of right now it really looks like Monday-Monday for us.

Well likely stay elsewhere for Monday night till Thursday morn. Check into GC on Thursday and hit the course.

We would love to play with other THPers on the Thursday morning or afternoon. :)

Regular depends just arent cutting it these days?

In that Florida humidity you got to bring the super drawers! You can't me messing with no panty and sissy type apparel... Heavy duty sweat proof drawers are the only way to fly. lol

In that Florida humidity you got to bring the super drawers! You can't me messing with no panty and sissy type apparel... Heavy duty sweat proof drawers are the only way to fly. lol

I think you should contact Nike about some Dri-fit depends. I am sure they would sponsor you.

I bet we have some really fun contests this time around too. The prizes we've seen at the outings so far have been amazing.

Well likely stay elsewhere for Monday night till Thursday morn. Check into GC on Thursday and hit the course.

We would love to play with other THPers on the Thursday morning or afternoon. :)

If you find something good, let me know. I have been thinking about getting in as early as Monday or Tuesday.

Looks like I need to drive over a day early...

Ummm, you got that right buddy. Or will drag you out early...hehe

This is a must, maybe 36 on Thursday, you will have hade plenty of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back