2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao oh god thats even better OG karaoke!!! that had to be priceless.

I believe there is video of it in the 2011 recap thread or somewhere like that

I believe there is video of it in the 2011 recap thread or somewhere like that

i must have missed that ill have to do some searching now.

uh huh, I shoot 83 and then you magically do as well...lol

Don't worry. It wasn't all good. Played a round with Yorkem and mdbuschsr on sunday morning and shot a 92. That afternoon I dropped back to 89. I couldn't keep my driver anywhere in the fairway.

Even when we're younger & healthy, it doesn't prevent OG from taking us on and then playing from every woodline, adjacent fairway, abd horizontal hazard along the course. Heck, I think last time I played with OG we met every other golfer on tbe course while we scoured fairways next to ours looking for his balls. ;-)

Bad things happen when OG takes his balls out of his pocket hahaha.

lmfao oh god thats even better OG karaoke!!! that had to be priceless.

It was priceless! OG sang "Love Me Tender" in a sotto voce Elvis impersonation. Definitely one of my top 10 THP Outing and Demo Day memories of all time.

really???? 19 hours almost without a post for this awesome event....better never happen again

Lol. Agreed. Looking at flights now. But the schedules only go until like May 14th. Excited about this one.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Lol. Agreed. Looking at flights now. But the schedules only go until like May 14th. Excited about this one.

what airline do you fly in on? Around here its delta or bust, and I think they go out to like next July/Aug already lol

really???? 19 hours almost without a post for this awesome event....better never happen again

Lol, never too early for threats eh mike?

Anyway. Its one day closer.

well, it had to be done, this thing was heading down to page 3 which is just uncalled for lol

The usual morning suspects haven't started beatn on OG. It gets so bad we may have to AARP for OG

Kongfrontation

what airline do you fly in on? Around here its delta or bust, and I think they go out to like next July/Aug already lol

The short answer is... Whatever is cheapest and gets us there ;)

Living in Halifax, Canada means we don't have a lot of choice. This time we may drive to Bangor Maine and fly direct from there.

That's textbook Deano right there. His 'act like a dad' attitude comes out on the golf course once in a while and it's hilarious.

I am trying to decide if I want to drive or fly in. Next year, I am planning on going to the outing, the MC, and the beach to do some fishing. I only have 10 days of vacation per year. I will lose a day each way if I drive, but flying will cost me around $300.

I am trying to decide if I want to drive or fly in. Next year, I am planning on going to the outing, the MC, and the beach to do some fishing. I only have 10 days of vacation per year. I will lose a day each way if I drive, but flying will cost me around $300.

How much did gas, wear and tear, and the speeding ticket cost you? :alien:

Dude we can leave after work and drive all night! No need for extra days off.

How much did gas, wear and tear, and the speeding ticket cost you? :alien:

haha. Great burn KB! It would definitely have been cheaper to fly last time.

Dude we can leave after work and drive all night! No need for extra days off.

True. Are you good at night? I can drive the first 5 hours if you drive the second. What day are you planning on getting there? I would like to get there Thursday and if we left at 7 in the morning, we should get there by about 5 that evening. Just in time for the meet and greet and plenty of time to start our weekend long hangover.

haha. Great burn KB! It would definitely have been cheaper to fly last time.

True. Are you good at night? I can drive the first 5 hours if you drive the second. What day are you planning on getting there? I would like to get there Thursday and if we left at 7 in the morning, we should get there by about 5 that evening. Just in time for the meet and greet and plenty of time to start our weekend long hangover.

I could maybe do that. I will have to see what classes I have that semester.

Cool man, we have a little time to plan.

If not we can fly down later on Thursday. I got off work at 2 last year and flew out at 4 ish. I was there in plenty time for the socialization.

If not we can fly down later on Thursday. I got off work at 2 last year and flew out at 4 ish. I was there in plenty time for the socialization.

I think that is an even better idea! That will help with my vacation time.

I think that is an even better idea! That will help with my vacation time.

The thing that sucks is it limits your baggage. It cost $25 each way to check a bag.

The thing that sucks is it limits your baggage. It cost $25 each way to check a bag.

I am looking at Southwest right now.

$90 each way and bags fly free from Philly! Time to book it!

I'm pretty excited that some of the Team THP members will have the chance to get a little taste of victory before the MC. Should be a good way to dip our toes into the pool of excellence.

I am looking at Southwest right now.

$90 each way and bags fly free from Philly! Time to book it!

Wow. That is a great deal. If we get there for less than $800 for 2 people we generally book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back