Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparation for the MC 2.0 tonight I did a little dance, tried to make a little a love, and then got denied tonight. My wife is not impressed with our Team THP awesomeness.

You'd likely have more luck with one of your teammates.

Kevin

First night of the swing change was up and down but I would rate it a success. Made some nice contact with the ball after a while and had one shot that was like a wtf was that. I just compressed the heck out of the ball and that puppy just flew. I'll call it a C. And I am making the swing change early so there are no excuses. My goal is consistent 70's by the time the MC 2.0 rolls around.

First night of the swing change was up and down but I would rate it a success. Made some nice contact with the ball after a while and had one shot that was like a wtf was that. I just compressed the heck out of the ball and that puppy just flew. I'll call it a C. And I am making the swing change early so there are no excuses. My goal is consistent 70's by the time the MC 2.0 rolls around.
We'll be playing 18 holes, not nine.

That's a heck of a goal to shoot for Chunky, best of luck achieving it, hope the hard work and effort pays off.

Good to hear CLsmooth. The 70s called and they like to invite you to the big show...keep it up dude

Are you making these changes on your own or under the direction and assistance of a teaching pro? Not looking to badger you either way, I'm genuinely interested. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Are you making these changes on your own or under the direction and assistance of a teaching pro? Not looking to badger you either way, I'm genuinely interested. Good luck!

I'm doing it a little of both. I'm starting right now on my own but sending video to an instructor. I just have to find a teacher in my area that teaches the swing I want to use and then I will go and see him

Chunky, what are you changing and why are you changing it? How would you describe your most recent swing and what would you like to describe your next swing as? I find this fascinating.

If you're making changes, don't be afraid when you experience the two steps forward, one step back syndrome. Stick with it and let things become a little more second nature.

I didn't think you were supposed to make swing changes until you were getting ready to tee it up with a bunch of THPers.

Guys lets possibly take CL's swing change to a separate thread. THanks.

Good morning!! What a great day to discuss the most exciting amateur tournament that I've ever been in. TC I think by the time the MC rolls around I will be ready to take you on!

Good morning!! What a great day to discuss the most exciting amateur tournament that I've ever been in. TC I think by the time the MC rolls around I will be ready to take you on!

WTF happened to you last night? Dude, taking me on and standing a chance are two different things. You're gonna need a lot more than a swing overhaul, I can tell you that much.

I think you should lobby for some decent golfers on your team instead. I will also make fun of your rusty wedges.

Lobby for me! I mean Im not decent by any stretch, but Id like to play too guys. Plus, Ill actually take TC down. My game has changed all too much since the last time I played him, and JB. Im a completely different golfer now! Bring it..

fify

Do a little dance.....make a little love.....get down tonight! Typical lunch hour for a Team THP member.

you're not translucent any more?

Lobby for me! I mean Im not decent by any stretch, but Id like to play too guys. Plus, Ill actually take TC down. My game has changed all too much since the last time I played him, and JB. Im a completely different golfer now! Bring it..

be careful what you wish for!

Boy - I don't know if I could handle this MC2.0. There are going to be some serious golfers there. I would do everything I could not to embarrass myself with GI irons and a 5 hybrid.

Boy - I don't know if I could handle this MC2.0. There are going to be some serious golfers there. I would do everything I could not to embarrass myself with GI irons and a 5 hybrid.

Nobody at MC 1 played hybrids or GI irons.

Nothing wrong with GI Irons. I think half the field used them in the last MC.

How did Ole Gray post from Thainers account? Hehe.

I would take that Callaway XF hybrid set or the Cleveland Mashie hybrid set all day long in MC 2.0.

I will handle TC in MC 2.0. Only stipulation is that he plays Bridgestone. :D

I would take that Callaway XF hybrid set or the Cleveland Mashie hybrid set all day long in MC 2.0.

I will handle TC in MC 2.0. Only stipulation is that he plays Bridgestone. :D

I wish I could play Bridgestone.

It was nice to see chunky come in here and make his post for the day. It was especially nice to be called out by the little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back