Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

What we look classic

About Damn time you come in here. Just cuz we are buddies doesn't mean you won't feel the wrath of Team Faldo.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

This is why everyone else who isn't on "the Belbs'" team should be afraid:

Spoiler

6294117417_87c9accb67.jpg

Yes, that is the Morgan Cup!

Don't make me start posting pics of my winnings. Just in the last week there would be two close-ups and a first place win for $100 gift certificate to the PGA Superstore, not to mention the Tower of Power award that MaryC and I won against OG. Team Snead is full of winners!!!! Any team that I'm on is going to do well because I learned the song that Hawk's wife sings to him. "Shake your booty, shake your booty, show us what you got!" Every since I started singing that to my teammates, we have been kicking butt! :D

Don't make me start posting pics of my winnings. Just in the last week there would be two close-ups and a first place win for $100 gift certificate to the PGA Superstore, not to mention the Tower of Power award that MaryC and I won against OG. Team Snead is full of winners!!!! Any team that I'm on is going to do well because I learned the song that Hawk's wife sings to him. "Shake your booty, shake your booty, show us what you got!" Every since I started singing that to my teammates, we have been kicking butt! :D

And shaking it too ?

This is why everyone else who isn't on "the Belbs'" team should be afraid:

Spoiler

6294117417_87c9accb67.jpg

Yes, that is the Morgan Cup!

Not sure I understand. You're good at pairing wines....that will be an asset in your job after you get drummed....

Dear hawk and coolbreez. After yesterday cl and i realized you have no chance at our bet we have. So. We dont really want to be on the course for 4 hours. What do you say to a scramble match play? Bets to come later!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Dear hawk and coolbreez. After yesterday cl and i realized you have no chance at our bet we have. So. We dont really want to be on the course for 4 hours. What do you say to a scramble match play? Bets to come later!

We'll play you in any type of event you like. A scramble sounds fun, it will take the pressure off Chunky's putting for you guys.

Has everyone already forgot? Team faldo will own all

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else see a lot of similarities between team THP and the Philadelphia Eagles?

Does anyone else see a lot of similarities between team THP and the Philadelphia Eagles?
Other than the green, no.

Oh yeah, the green too!

Tell em Rip! They are also going to be green with envy after we hand them their whupping and take home the goods :alien:!

Does anyone else see a lot of similarities between team THP and Ole Gray?

They may not have as many team mates as OG, but they're sure as hell certain they will win. LAUGHABLE.

They may not have as many team mates as OG, but they're sure as hell certain they will win. LAUGHABLE.

Yep they will be certain to win the wood shed award and yep that is funny stuff :D:beat-up:

Team Jones has been announced.

Team Jones looking good! Congrats guys on your top 10 finish

Congrats to the Jones Team and your inspiration to finish in the top 20. Hmmmm do we have 20 teams :D?

We'll play you in any type of event you like. A scramble sounds fun, it will take the pressure off Chunky's putting for you guys.

Sounds good to me.

I'd like to welcome our future ninth-place team to the competition.

Welcome Team Jones!

Team Jones
Chedster
Flashy
jorge44
Brock
Brian T
war.eagle​

Congrats to the Jones Team and your inspiration to finish in the top 20. Hmmmm do we have 20 teams :D?

Only on your roster OG. With the 12 THP sanctioned teams and you 20 we should be all set

war.eagle - I send you my apologies now. Let us know how it feels in loserville. :D

war.eagle - I send you my apologies now. Let us know how it feels in loserville. :D

I have no problem being the underdog. May not have the "big names" on Team Jones but we will get work done. No worries.

Back