Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

There will be no rehearsing for anything I put in a video. One shot for both and it's all coming off the cuff. No doubt you guys will laugh at mine as I don't have a professional bone in my body.

I can see it now, "Hey Ya'll, this is the Tower of Power. See that old girl over there, I whooped her arse today"

That's pretty much it bro ! LOL

Taper Talking here ya hear :0)

My audition video was first take. My promo video took 3. Hard to get an about me in 30 seconds

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

My audition video was first take. My promo video took 3. Hard to get an about me in 30 seconds

Good job Matty! Looking forward to seeing them man.

Did you send in your submission MK?

Did you send in your submission MK?

Not yet. I want to redo my promo video. After rewatching it just doesn't flow

Wow, 30 seconds is a lot longer than I thought.

No way! 30 seconds is way to short to say everything that I want to say/needs to be said! I could make such long videos if allowed. I am really going to have trouble cutting it down.

This is going to be blast. I wish everyone the best. Thanks to THP and all the sponsors.

TapAhoy!

Wow, thats completely the opposite of the problem I am having.

Me two. I got the intro down and uploaded. But need a couple more takes on the promo .. ugh lol

Me two. I got the intro down and uploaded. But need a couple more takes on the promo .. ugh lol

Crazy I know. The promo I am long winded and it's a challenge....the other one I wrap it up in 20 seconds...taking a different approach. Almost there.

I'm really finding the promo much easier than the other video. Ugh

Got the promo down finally.

Fireside chat almost there, I just need to relax.

Looks like you all are really putting some thought into this. Good luck!

I've got my 2 videos planned out, now to pull them off according to plan is another matter!

Nice to see others getting the filming done!

Awoke this morning thinking about my promo video and think I will make a slight change to the first 5 seconds. Should not be hard to get it fixed, just requires getting back to the course.

The personal video idea is slowly solidifying in my head but think I will run short on time....lots of tape on the old cutting room floor if you know what I mean.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I had a dream last night, and when I woke up, my audition video was basically solidified in my head. So happy it was that easy. Go dreaming!

The first video was going well...or so I thought, but will have to re-do it.
If I can just get the word ...extricate ...to come out of my mouth correctly, I will have one done.

Sounds like there will be a ton of entries.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

man i have so many ideas for this i dunno which one i wanna do.... guess i have some time to think it over

I sure hope so. I'm going to love watching them all on 12/3 with a few cold ones.

prob gonna be more than a "few" with all the entries.... maybe ill go old school college pre gaming and do a power hour shot of beer for every video think we used to do one a minute before going to the football games.

I sure hope so. I'm going to love watching them all on 12/3 with a few cold ones.

I plan on having a watch party of my own with 12 of my cold friends.

On a promo video note; Did a timed run on what I wanted to say, thought it went well. How long did it last? 2 minutes, now I am seriously struggling with what I want to cut out of the video.

Back