Hello from San Francisco

gingerista

Lady Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
^
Hi,

I'm Valerie. My ex-boyfriend got me started... well, he's gone but now I'm addicted to the sport. I used to be very athletic but outside of gym workouts, I haven't had anything like a sport in a long time. Now I feel like I do and it ties together my gym workouts, with yoga and my spiritual practice. There's a lot more going on that just chasing a little white ball - if you want it. If you want to hit a few balls and have some beers with friends away from the wife (or husband, bf), it can be that too. I like how you can make it what you need.

Welcome to THP!

Hi Valorie...glad to have you here at THP!

Thanks. I came in here for the reviews of the Adams a12OS irons. I get to move up to senior flex and rather than reshafting my ladies a7OS, decided to get the new set.

Thanks. I came in here for the reviews of the Adams a12OS irons. I get to move up to senior flex and rather than reshafting my ladies a7OS, decided to get the new set.

What a coiencidence...I happen to be one of the testers of the a12OS irons!!

I think you will be really happy, we have a couple of others around that switched from the a7os to the a12OS and said there wasn't even a comparision...these clubs flat out rock! Have you ordered them yet? What configuration are you going with?

Welcome to Thp!!!!

I'm going for the men's senior flex graphite set. This is going to be a change from the ladies a7OS. My drives were all over the place and people told me I swing pretty fast so I went for a driver fitting. I was matched with a Ping G20 senior flex, so I figure I should probably go for the same flex in all of my clubs. The a12OS seem to be really well received so I hope to pickl them up tomorrow as soon as I meet the buyer for my current set.

Welcome to THP it is great to have you here!

welcome to THP valerie, glad you joined us

Welcome to the forum Valerie; glad you joined!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Howdy Val

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP!

Hi Valerie ! Welcome to THP !
You're sure to ENJOY this place, it's AWESOME !! We're all Happy to have you here !

:welcome:

Welcome Valerie, I too am one of the testers and recommend that you read the review thread and closely follow what KellyBo has to say, she is playing them in the flex you are getting and having great results.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...dams-a12-OS-Irons-Review-Thread-Forum-Testing

Welcome!

Hi,

I'm Valerie. My ex-boyfriend got me started... well, he's gone but now I'm addicted to the sport. I used to be very athletic but outside of gym workouts, I haven't had anything like a sport in a long time. Now I feel like I do and it ties together my gym workouts, with yoga and my spiritual practice. There's a lot more going on that just chasing a little white ball - if you want it. If you want to hit a few balls and have some beers with friends away from the wife (or husband, bf), it can be that too. I like how you can make it what you need.

Valerie:

Thanks for the little background story and more importantly... Welcome to THP.

Alex

Welcome to THP !

welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!!!

Back