Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Should have promo done tomorrow and both videos sent in tomorrow night

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Think I got em done!

If anyone ever has any questions or concerns about their video please feel free to ask me. I obviously won't tell you what to do but I am happy to help answer any questions you might have. Also, if your video is 32 seconds and 2 seconds of that is you setting up the camera and sitting down, that is OK. I don't expect everyone to have editing abilities so if it's just a few seconds for setting up that's fine.

If anyone ever has any questions or concerns about their video please feel free to ask me. I obviously won't tell you what to do but I am happy to help answer any questions you might have. Also, if your video is 32 seconds and 2 seconds of that is you setting up the camera and sitting down, that is OK. I don't expect everyone to have editing abilities so if it's just a few seconds for setting up that's fine.

I keep looking around and cant seem to find where to actually send the videos? Did I miss it?

I keep looking around and cant seem to find where to actually send the videos? Did I miss it?

It's covered in the first post of the main MC thread. Basically you email the URL's to GG.

Tappin' from my iPad!

nice dude...I need to get on mine. I am having a hard time

Mine are pretty straight forward. Just let it flow One T, you have the touch.

It's covered in the first post of the main MC thread. Basically you email the URL's to GG.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ok I figured it was in this thread. Thats why I couldnt find it.

got me vid's done today and will be sending them off to GG tomorrow. must say it was a lot of fun doing them. :banana:

got me vid's done today and will be sending them off to GG tomorrow. must say it was a lot of fun doing them. :banana:

that's awesome!

The MC viewing party is going to have an international element to it. Love to hear that.

It is easy to edit that stuff out of the video in YouTube. I didn't know you could edit in YouTube until I was getting ready to post swing videos.

Mine are pretty straight forward. Just let it flow One T, you have the touch.

I know man...I am just strugglin

I know man...I am just strugglin

Wish I could help ya. I struggled mightily with mine. Fun, frustrating, and rewarding all at once.

We just finished with mine today. Kellybo will edit them and post them asap. She had to coach me on how to be somewhat serious and not so cocky :0) .

We just finished with mine today. Kellybo will edit them and post them asap. She had to coach me on how to be somewhat serious and not so cocky :0) .

LOL - you, cocky? Looking forward to seeing them OG!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

*$*%*#*#*#@@***(((@*##!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 30 second videos are uploading to 31 second videos on YouTube!!!! They are tight as can be. Going to edit in YouTube, that may solve the problem....it better or I'm gonna cry like a baby girl. Word of advice, give yourself an extra second.

Last edited:
I'm reading about people who are having trouble keeping their videos to 30 seconds.

My question is, are you trying to make them as close to 30 seconds as you can, and maybe adding some stuff that could actually hinder you? I mean, just because you are allowed 30 seconds, doesn't mean you have to use the whole amount. Has anyone scripted what they wanted to say, done a video and said "that's only 23 seconds, it needs to be longer."?

Sometimes less is more, especially if you are struggling to make it exactly 30 seconds.

Very kind of you to allow us a couple seconds of oops time for our lack of editing skills. Thank you, from all of us who are stressing over how to get that extra second or two cut out.

Like everything else Ole Gray says, he gives it very little thought. He didn't rehearse and basically did a very simple video off the cuff. I did have to remind him that no one judging will have a clue who Ole Gray is except maybe GG so he needed to keep the whup arse stuff out of it. :D I think we did his videos in about 2 minutes each (3-4 takes). I had to tell him not to be holding his Titleist driver up because they aren't one of the sponsors. We both cracked up on that one.

Like everything else Ole Gray says, he gives it very little thought. He didn't rehearse and basically did a very simple video off the cuff. I did have to remind him that no one judging will have a clue who Ole Gray is except maybe GG so he needed to keep the whup arse stuff out of it. :D I think we did his videos in about 2 minutes each (3-4 takes). I had to tell him not to be holding his Titleist driver up because they aren't one of the sponsors. We both cracked up on that one.

And also, it's got to be one of the specified products as well. Hopefully everyone caught that in the OP.

And also, it's got to be one of the specified products as well. Hopefully everyone caught that in the OP.

while true, you can use it at as a prop, I thought atleast? I remember JB saying that somewhere..?
It doesn't have to be the exact club

Back