Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be a nice warm 48* for the round today...but at least its going to be sunny

Cool And crisp today in central Fla with a high of 62*

Played yesterday 60 degrees and looking at snow in

Cool And crisp today in central Fla with a high of 62*

Wow, that's crazy when we should reach 64* today, although it's currently only 33*. I hope to get at least 18 in today.

I have an outing today and there was talk for rain in the beginning of the week. Looks like I will avoid it. I am happy.

I have an outing today and there was talk for rain in the beginning of the week. Looks like I will avoid it. I am happy.

Have fun out there WR, hit 'em well.

43 right now warming to 70 but south winds at 15 to 20 gusting to 30. Heading out in the next 45 minutes for a 10:30 start.

Light breeze, should hit at around 65 today.

its really sunny low 50s but the wind is howling like 30-40mph

I need the sun to come out and melt the snow on the ground so I can golf on Saturday or Sunday.

It's about 40* now but supposed to gert up to 63* this afternoon.

Hope you make it out there today. We just climbed into the 40's so packing up the stuff and trying to figure out what the heck to wear, lol. Might be another blue jean kind of day.

Today is calling for:

Low 70's
Mostly sunny
South winds 15-25 gusting to 35

Hello wind!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Supposed to be a balmy 45 here today...hopefully we can get 18 in before the rain/snow mix.

Well it's gonna be high 50's today with 25-30 mph winds. With gusts up to 50mph. And Yes Danny P and I are gonna go play. Thank goodness I have a windsheild... :laughing:

Well it's gonna be high 50's today with 25-30 mph winds. With gusts up to 50mph. And Yes Danny P and I are gonna go play. Thank goodness I have a windsheild... :laughing:

Exact same thing I am facing.

Sounds carbon copy to here. I'll stay off the back one more day and watch some football, better days coming this week to play golf.

We have had some cooler weather for a couple of weeks but yesterday was 60 degrees, althought it was windy. I had to play golf though because it was too warm to pass up and winter is upon us here up north. Haven't played in 2 and a half weeks and went out and shot a 38 for 9 holes, I was excited! I figured it would be a little worse because I had just recently made some adjustments at the end of the season and was shooting low again but I figured after a couple weeks of not picking up a club I would be rusty. Happy to see the swing still working! I'm going to have to make sure I keep it fresh through the winter by going to the simulator and indoor range we have nearby. As a MC 2.0 hopeful, everyone better watch out if I get selected! Even the putter was working well, 13 putts for the 9 holes.

We have had some cooler weather for a couple of weeks but yesterday was 60 degrees, althought it was windy. I had to play golf though because it was too warm to pass up and winter is upon us here up north. Haven't played in 2 and a half weeks and went out and shot a 38 for 9 holes, I was excited! I figured it would be a little worse because I had just recently made some adjustments at the end of the season and was shooting low again but I figured after a couple weeks of not picking up a club I would be rusty. Happy to see the swing still working! I'm going to have to make sure I keep it fresh through the winter by going to the simulator and indoor range we have nearby. As a MC 2.0 hopeful, everyone better watch out if I get selected! Even the putter was working well, 13 putts for the 9 holes.

I would have loved to be out there yesterday. Big winds today. Sadly I am confined to the couch with another back injury. My second this year. 2 herniated discs, one on each side on main nerves. Really wish it was over with. Laid in the hospital bed for 8 hrs Friday and have been stuck on the couch ever since

Yesterday was a high of 33, an inch of snow and up to 40mph winds.
Today, 44 degrees and breezy. Not sure if the courses are open or not.

Gawd I hate winter !!

80*, Sunny. Very nice breeze. Beautiful day for Golf.

Beautiful day here. South winds at 15-20 but 80 & mostly sunny.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I got out and played today also, just a great time of the year for golf down here.

It was freaking cold on Friday, I think it got down into the low 50s. I was glad it warmed back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back