The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chunkylover in the midst of his swing overhaul has found another training aid to assist him. First thing I wanted to ask the guy was "why are you hitting off mats?" Apparently this device prohibits him from seeing a slice.
[video=youtube;O8JyJbV-HC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8JyJbV-HC0&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Last edited:
HAHAHAH.
Great video there. I think I need that new training aid.

Great video Dean, that aid definitely does as advertised, you would never see a slice again!!

Haha that was a good one...ending credits ftw

LOL - well done Dean!! I think all of us could use the blinders every once in awhile.

hehehehe

So, where can you get that thing?

Well done DDec, great video! LMAO @ the Credits.

Nice Captain!!! Very nice swing btw

Nice vid ddec! You guys are cracking me up!

I was wondering if its possible to make my promo video about Chunky's training aid, it seems to be right up my alley.

Good video, Captain D's.

Nice video Dean...funny thing is, I think you really hit it straight...LOL

That video was pretty great, the best part was the credits! Haha

My swing looks good!

Do not forget that if you are fans of the Morgan Cup, that each of these sponsoring companies has a Facebook page and Twitter account. Hit them up on both and let them know you are excited about the 2nd Cup.

Thought I would quote myself here for the Monday morning crowd.

That's a good reason to quote yourself!

I have personally seen the excitement in responses to my posts on Facebook from the sponsors. I was pretty excited to see that they were excited about my excitement for them being involved.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Done deal for all three companies!

Done deal for all three companies!

Don't forget True Blue Golf Plantation! Without them, we have nowhere to play and would be sleeping in a field. :D

Don't forget True Blue Golf Plantation! Without them, we have nowhere to play and would be sleeping in a field. :D

Yep got her done as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back