Blind9 Carrying 2012 Cleveland Lineup

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Starting next week you will be able to find the entire Cleveland lineup of clubs on their website www.blind9golf.com or by clicking on the banner at the top right of the forum. As the items are available in the store I will update this thread. Don't forget Patty and Dennis are always there to answer any questions you might have and if there is a club you want but don't see it on their site, just ask them and I bet they can get it for you.

And just remember, they offer special pricing to THP forum members. All you have to do is call and speak to them or shoot them an email.

Glad to hear that Blind 9 will be carrying this lineup, will definitely give them a shout to see what they can help me out with! Thanks.

Starting next week you will be able to find the entire Cleveland lineup of clubs on their website www.blind9golf.com or by clicking on the banner at the top right of the forum. As the items are available in the store I will update this thread. Don't forget Patty and Dennis are always there to answer any questions you might have and if there is a club you want but don't see it on their site, just ask them and I bet they can get it for you.

To say Blind9 is awesome would be an understatement for all they do for us THP'ers!

Mashie Fairway? I think so.

Great news...Patty and Dennis are incredible to work with and offer us THPers some great prices.

Great to hear. For those that have not dealt with Patty and Dennis, don't hesitate to shoot them a PM. They were both extremely helpful for a big purchase I made a few months back. They also helped out many THP members when the Mashie came hit the stores. Their prices are very hard to beat for THP members.

Awesome! I just need to find which of the new Cleveland drivers is going to fit my game!

This is great to hear! Party and Dennis are so fantastic to work with! They will make sure you are happy and you will be because they will get you the stuff you want at a great deal.

OH that's AWESOME good NEWS !!!

Thanks Blind9Golf and THP !!

It's great to know about the privileges of the website, beyond the website itself.

Just sent an email inquiring on cost of Black Driver. Cancelled other order....

Wow that's sweet. If I decide to get any Cleveland stuff, I'll definately hit them up.

That is awesome. It looks like Cleveland has a real winning lineup for 2012 so hopefully this gives them a ton of business. I haven't had the pleasure of working with Blind9Golf yet, but I've only heard great things about Patty and Dennis. I will give them my business if I end up purchasing anything.

Just sent an email inquiring on cost of Black Driver. Cancelled other order....

I'm sure they will get a lot of inquiries on that one Freddie, many of us are salivating over that one.

Blind9 saved me some big bucks this year. Great folks to work with and I'm sure I will be calling them again soon.

You know, I live in Los Angeles, only a skip and a hop and I still haven't stopped by and visited them!

You know, I live in Los Angeles, only a skip and a hop and I still haven't stopped by and visited them!

I was within a mile of them last month and feel guilty for not stopping by, they are nice folks and have been top notch to deal with. I plan to stop in next year when my nephew in LA gets married and I am there for the wedding.

I work a couple miles away from their store... I think I'm drive by during my lunch break.

I've heard so many great things about Blind9. Nice to know that they will keep us apprised of the new releases from Cleveland. My hope has been to update my fairway wood and that Mashie sure looks intriguing. I think next time I head down to so-cal I'm going to have to stop in and visit them in person.

That is awesome of them to have the Cleveland lineup, and even more so that they give discounts to THPers....I'll definitely have to check them out.

Great news, have purchased a number of things from them and they are first class to deal with. Have to give them a shout about those 588 wedges....

I work a couple miles away from their store... I think I'm drive by during my lunch break.

I have been by the store a few times, yes they are great people and yes I too will be calling about 2012 Cleveland clubs!!!

This is great news. I have dealt with Blind9Golf many times and there service and prices are second to none. I might have to be calling them about a certain Cleveland Classic Driver that I have my eye on.

Wow, that's great Patty!

Well this rocks. Dennis and Patty are very easy to deal with. I might be considering a certain black golf club in Cleveland's 2012 catalog.

Back