The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please make your videos non public but not private. the ones that are not blocked are viewable with a simple search.

Last I checked when I was watching my own videos there were 3 videos available from forum members too. I couldnt help but watch one of them because the thumbnail made me giggle.

that's odd mine are listed as unlisted yet have more than 5 views...I guess GG has been checking them out since we sent them in?

I have tried to avoid YouTube like the plague because I want to be surprised when I see the videos at the viewing party.

All the videos have been downloaded and saved to a disc. People can now set them to private to make it easier.

All the videos have been downloaded and saved to a disc. People can now set them to private to make it easier.

sweetness! The viewing party is going to rock

Sweet! I like that you were able to do that as it will obviously help with viewing them for the judges during the viewing.

Nice. I didn't know that was what you were going to do, but it makes sense. I am assuming there were no issues or we would have received a PM from GG, correct?

my vids have 30 views each on youtube............... someone has been searching on Youtube me thinks

my vids have 30 views each on youtube............... someone has been searching on Youtube me thinks

30 views? Must be a good one!

I saw yours out there, but didn't pull the trigger and watch them. I like a little suspense :)

I saw yours out there, but didn't pull the trigger and watch them. I like a little suspense :)

you should have for the crack

At THP we are constantly innovating and one thing that GG and I have been working on is a time machine. We are now able to go forward and see up to 3 weeks in the future. We jumped ahead and saw some wonderful things including the viewing party which was downright fun.

But we also found out, we might need new captains, because waiting for them on the 1st tee is the Effin Wow Factor. Sure its just a friendly round as we prepare for the viewing party, but I plan on beating them so badly that they are going to vanish. So assuming our dates were correct, we might have to put out an amber alert for the two of them.

Just remember this you two....Just when you think you have seen or heard it all....Surprises lurk behind door #1!

So pumped for the viewing party! Everyone's videos should be great! I haven't watched anyone's vids either even though I've seen them. I want the viewing party to be amazing!

At THP we are constantly innovating and one thing that GG and I have been working on is a time machine. We are now able to go forward and see up to 3 weeks in the future. We jumped ahead and saw some wonderful things including the viewing party which was downright fun.

But we also found out, we might need new captains, because waiting for them on the 1st tee is the Effin Wow Factor. Sure its just a friendly round as we prepare for the viewing party, but I plan on beating them so badly that they are going to vanish. So assuming our dates were correct, we might have to put out an amber alert for the two of them.

Just remember this you two....Just when you think you have seen or heard it all....Surprises lurk behind door #1!

Can you also punish Chunky for essentially ending my FF playoff hopes? Thanks captain!

So cryptic and exciting!

I'm not quite sure what JB's talking about, but one thing's for sure: ddec and chunky have no clue what they're in for.

Maybe you should have picked some bigger captain's so that if they shrink under the pressure they would be Chunky and Ddec sized!

Me thinks you should have looked up the lotto numbers those 3 weeks instead. Nothing says effin wow factor like buying Chunky and making him your own personal leprechaun.

the other stuff doesn't scare me. The viewing party is going to be fun. Hanging out and BSing is going to be fun. Beating you and Chunky on the golf course will be predictably fun. I just want to know what is behind door number 1. That has me worried

Me thinks you should have looked up the lotto numbers those 3 weeks instead. Nothing says effin wow factor like buying Chunky and making him your own personal leprechaun.

Hey now there is only going to be one red headed Irishman in the MC and thats me he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back