Bridgestone Golf Selects Putter Supplier For The 2012 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf has just announced that they have selected Bettinardi Golf to be their official putter and belt buckle supplier for the 2012 Morgan Cup. Bridgestone wanted to continue their equipment tradition of excellence for this competition and what better way to compliment the wonderful early success that the J40 line is showing than to add a true piece of art to the lineup for their 8 staff members.

Each member of the Bridgestone staff for the 2012 Morgan Cup will be completing their 14 club deal with a Bettinardi putter that should compliment their full staff bag and show off the true beauty of all the clubs. To accompany them in their apparel scripting, Bridgestone and Bettinardi will be supplying the wonderfully crafted belt buckles that showcase incredible craftsmanship and elegant aesthetics.

www.bridgestonegolf.com
www.bettinardi.com

Boom!!!

That...is.....freaking......AMAZING!!!

That is incredible!!

Whooaaa! Buckles too?

Wow that is HUGE news! To say Im a bit jealous would be an understatement. That is just awesome.

That is awesome. The Betti putters are true works of art!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats awesome!

Wow that is sick! I would love to have one of those!

BAM BAM BAM!!! Nice!!! It keeps getting better and better and better.... I can't wait to see who my sponsor is.

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! So freaking awesome! Great partnership!

HOLY SH**

This is incredible. I got goose bumps. I cant believe this! Some lucky Bstone players there. not only do they get an awesome company for clubs, balls, etc. But to add Betti to the list. Hmmm, if I am a Bridgy staffer, I have my eyes on the Queen Bee.

WOW! What an awesome treat for the Bridgestone staffers!

Sent from Tapatalk

WOW!!! Thanks to Bridgestone Golf for equipping the Morgan Cup players with a great line of putters and belt buckles :clapp:. These staffers are going to be looking mighty spiffy!

Now thats just awesome news

I am chuckling right now. The bar keeps getting raised. This event is so darned special for so many reasons, the newest reason is this.

My favorite club in my bag is my Betti. This is a wonderfull opportunity and there 2012 line looks great. Thanks so much to :bettinardi:! Looking forward to seeing those buckles in person.

You all kept wondering what Bridgestone was going to do for putters and all I said was stay tuned...I hope it was worth the wait. ; )

Great choice Bridgestone!

That is absolutely amazing!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO awesome. Not just on the putters, but THE best buckles in the biz!

Wow, Awesome choice!!!

Top shelf all the way, congrats to all the bridgestone players! This is freaking awesome.

Back