Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG was on the ball, sending a PM offering to put me on the list as soon as I expressed interest. Everytime I've dealt with her for any reason she has been extremely helpful.

Here's to all you do GG!!!

My rant: people lacking in common sense and respect for others. It's not hard.....

I will say that I had quite a few PM's with GG when I took a spot from someone that backed out. I can tell you that I had a hell of a time dealing with the resort. If it was not for GG I may have backed out. She stepped up and hit a home run and I cant thank her enough for putting up with me when I was dealing with the resort. Plus it was the LPGA weekend which was a PITA! If there is a god sushi place down there I will treat THP! She deserves it!
GG does so much for us that no one ever hears about. No one could do her job as well.

My rant: people lacking in common sense and respect for others. It's not hard.....

It is if you're a natural born a$$hole.

My rant are stops signs, and how approximately 1 out of 4 people understand how they work.

Good point and unfortunately they are everywhere.

Hehehe... that reminds me of one of my favorite movie quotes of all time, "Great, I'm surrounded by a$$holes. Keep firing a$$holes!" - Spaceballs

Son of *****! I have arthritis now. Had one of the docs look me over at work yesterday and he pretty much agrees with my self diagnosis. Getting a blood draw this week, but no way it's not arthritis given my family history. Couldn't eat yesterday due to my jaw pain and now I can hardly lift my right arm. This should be fun during full blown golf season.

Oh it is, trust me it is. Sorry to read that you have Arthur as a member of your family also.

My uncle (the one who had a crash) is a sorry bastard. His child is sitting in the ICU in a frigging coma, most likely due to the fact that he wasn't in a car seat during the crash, and he went off today to get blasted on drugs. F***ing ass-wipe, if he wasn't family I would beat the hell out of him. He is trash deserving of nothing but the utmost contempt. He hasn't even seen his child yet. He was driving without a license too, by the way.

My uncle (the one who had a crash) is a sorry bastard. His child is sitting in the ICU in a frigging coma, most likely due to the fact that he wasn't in a car seat during the crash, and he went off today to get blasted on drugs. F***ing ass-wipe, if he wasn't family I would beat the hell out of him. He is trash deserving of nothing but the utmost contempt. He hasn't even seen his child yet. He was driving without a license too, by the way.

Sorry to hear about that JR. That really sucks. Let us know if we can do anything.

Just be tolerant of my venting, there may be a few more coming. I can't believe that crap.
Sorry to hear about that JR. That really sucks. Let us know if we can do anything.

Ouch. I hope the kid makes it out alright, and hopes that your family can make it through this.

Seems like your uncle might need a case of tough love from family. Really sorry to hear you and the rest of your family are going through this Jacob. I know it's gotta be angering and upsetting at the same time.

Sucks to hear JR. Its when you see that kind of stuff that really made me thankful for how my parents raised me and hopefully it will have enough of an impact on you to guide how you raise kids one day. I never saw my parents with such emotion as the day I walked up to them outta no where and told them how much i appreciated how they raised my sister and me.

Sucks to hear JR. Its when you see that kind of stuff that really made me thankful for how my parents raised me and hopefully it will have enough of an impact on you to guide how you raise kids one day. I never saw my parents with such emotion as the day I walked up to them outta no where and told them how much i appreciated how they raised my sister and me.
I know what you mean. My parents are wonderful. Have they screwed up? Yeah, but we all have, and they have kept me on the straight and narrow, and I am grateful for it.

I haven't been sick in almost 4 years but I am feeling like crap right now and I have for a couple of days now (sore throat, coughing, running nose). Nothing that leads me to believe I have a full blown cold but enough to annoy me. I have too much work to do, I don't have the time or patience to be sick.

This is the time of the year that every order I get from a mill has to be delivered and billed before the end of the year. Every order is now a firedrill, no matter how small or large it is. It is annoying.

I haven't been sick in almost 4 years but I am feeling like crap right now and I have for a couple of days now (sore throat, coughing, running nose). Nothing that leads me to believe I have a full blown cold but enough to annoy me. I have too much work to do, I don't have the time or patience to be sick.

Sorry to hear it GG. Lots of that crap going on around here right now, just don't wait to go see the doc if it gets any worst. Everyone here thought it was just a cold and not sure whats up but now everyone has it. Liz says its gutting her school right now.

You need to be pampered! Be there in 8 hours!

I had that last week. I never ran a fever, but just kept getting a sore throat. It took most of the week to run its course. I am sorry. Just keep taking the cough meds for the sore throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back