Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older cars suck! Older cars that breakdown suck even more. Repair bills suck the most. No wait. The mechanic telling me that my car still needs 2K worth of work after handing me a 1K bill sucks the most.
Not having a car payment is very nice, but when they start nickel and diming you to death (or worse!), it's time to start considering a change. ANd that sucks too!

Was cutting my fingernails, accidentally cut too deep and also the skin around it. Hurting. A lot.

Was cutting my fingernails, accidentally cut too deep and also the skin around it. Hurting. A lot.

That really sucks. Sorry to hear it man.

Tap,Tap,Tap

oh man i dont even wanna get out of bed right now... it looks cold outside lol

oh man i dont even wanna get out of bed right now... it looks cold outside lol

Felt the same way today. It is 23 here right now and I think that may be the high for the day. I guess it is better than yesterday as it never got above 20 all day. Winter sucks!

My rant for today is people that seem to be here only to sell. I see one name over and over selling something, but never see the name in any real discussions. When I look at his post made, it looks like 90% of them are in a sale ad he has. Contribute something positive, or go to ebay I say!

I hate hangovers....

Tappin' from my iPad!

aefca43d-d4e6-7544.jpg

My rant is this tee box. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that War Eagle? That's terrible.

Its at Rosedale Country Club, here in Sarasota. 220 yards of carry to hit the fairway.

Its at Rosedale Country Club, here in Sarasota. 220 yards of carry to hit the fairway.

Looks like a fun driving hole. Good thing you have a driver to hit now?

Haven't golfed in a month :( ughhh

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Hung over as hell and i still have 4 hours left at work. Dying a slow and painful death here, cant wait to get jome to my bed :at-wits-end:

Or grab another beer, give your body what it's missing. Helps smooth you out :drinks:
Keep drinking water or coffee ( or both) and hang in there !!

Hung over as hell and i still have 4 hours left at work. Dying a slow and painful death here, cant wait to get jome to my bed :at-wits-end:
I remember those days.

I am hung over as well dhjkelly, and I haven't been in quite some time. The only good thing is Tmex and I had a great late night drunk chat that was fun to go back and read this morning.

I remember those days.

Ditto. Been a long time, say Iowa after around and hanging with Hawk and Bulldog, lol. Those guy's are a bad influence

Had some serious jaw pain the last couple days. My mom has some cases of TMJ (grinding teeth while sleeping) so that's probably what I have too. Not really a sharp pain, just like a dull ongoing pain. Pretty uncomfortable.

Had some serious jaw pain the last couple days. My mom has some cases of TMJ (grinding teeth while sleeping) so that's probably what I have too. Not really a sharp pain, just like a dull ongoing pain. Pretty uncomfortable.

My brother does it too. Wear a small mouthguard. It works for him.

Man.... I tell you ex's are just terrible sometimes (not mine). Supposed to be watching football at my favorite bar with a buddy and his ex pulls some sht. I'm all sorts of irritated right now. Cannot wait to move.

Now that the MC selections have been made, if anybody complains they they didn't selected, they can go away. I doubt anybody is going to be that selfishly vocal.

Now that the MC selections have been made, if anybody complains they they didn't selected, they can go away. I doubt anybody is going to be that selfishly vocal.

I wouldn't think so, but ya never know, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back