Morgan Cup - Video Thread

A world premiere. The latest super heroes have been discovered!

Hahaha! That is funny. Tofu Boy throws a rug on to fight crime! That White Knuckler sure can putt. I think this duo needs to be a crime fighting golf 2some!

But look at how awesome Team Hackers is. Fighting crime. PSA videos. We rock!

I think they are ready to take on the world.

WFP put together something this morning that kind of explains the uphill challenges that the other two captains will be facing.

That video was pretty good Chunky! It was a good burn and I respect a good burn.

JB on the first tee today
649093-gargamel_large.jpg

He looks pretty excited!

WFP put together something this morning that kind of explains the uphill challenges that the other two captains will be facing.

I'm glad I wore blue that day haha

Funny jwow....They all had long careers for short people...things are looking up for Chunk and Ddec

LOL at the last frame.

That was classic. JB owned lol!!

Poor Chunky and Dean, will they ever recover from the beating they took down there? I think not.

You guys are a trip, I cant wait to see the outcome of the MC. Cant wait to see who will be able to back up the trash talk!

Who knew they were going to wear their JB Owned that day.

I just figured it was in the welcome package for new captains. Amazing that they make those hats in Jr sizes.

hahahaha, JB is on it. I just got caught up in here.

Bwahaha. You forgot Muggsy Bogues though. Team Hackers is undefeated in match play so far in the MC 2.0 prep. Just saying

CHunky has such a cute little grin. He really looks like a little dude's friend.

Some forum mebers got JB and GG a holiday gift. I think they should have gotten JB one of these instead. I can picture him sitting around all day in one of these browsing the forums.

There are a lot of things that my wife and I could be called, but I am not sure lazy is one of them. However I now think I must have one of those.

There are a lot of things that my wife and I could be called, but I am not sure lazy is one of them. However I now think I must have one of those.

It's like a giant one-sy...lol complete with a zippered rear end...lol

There are a lot of things that my wife and I could be called, but I am not sure lazy is one of them...

Not the intended message... I kid b/c I care. :)

I secretly want one of these too.. Sunday watching football would be so much better.

Team Hackers was very excited to have Cookie on our team. After the brutal beating from JWOW we needed to do some repairs

Team Hackers was very excited to have Cookie on our team. After the brutal beating from JWOW we needed to do some repairs

That was fantastic hahahaha

BAM!!!

And that is how the cookie crumbles.....and his master rebuilds him to be stronger and better than ever.

I would also like to refer to this video as moving the needle.

Great job Captain!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great Job Chunky!!! that was great editing too!!!

The only thing was I think your hat was taller than you...LOL

Back