Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get the terra browser yet? Im going to ponder a snack machine visit.

Not yet dude. I'm still learning my way around the awesomeness of the ipad

Sent from my forged iPad

I'm pondering some kind of a holder for the bushnell hybrid. Something that fits on a golf cart.

Ive been trying to find a cupholder SGX holder. I saw one once playing golf and it was the coolest GPS holder Ive seen.

CB does the hybrid have an protective glove that fit's?

CB does the hybrid have an protective glove that fit's?
It comes with a protective case but other than that it doesn't come with anything. I'm just starting to look at the aftermarket stuff that you can get for it.

When ever I ride in a cart I slip my 1600 into the compartment next to the beer holder. the protective glove seems to do well haven't had any issues.

So beside pondering some new irons i am pondering some golf lessons. I had a swing evaluation today, girlfriend got it for my birthday in october and had to use it before the end of the year. So the evaluation went well and the price is okay if i take advantage of the practice sessions with the price of getting lessons at the range. Anyone have good experience with golftec or still use them?

Would it be wrong to buy another pair of shoes of the same style/color?

So beside pondering some new irons i am pondering some golf lessons. I had a swing evaluation today, girlfriend got it for my birthday in october and had to use it before the end of the year. So the evaluation went well and the price is okay if i take advantage of the practice sessions with the price of getting lessons at the range. Anyone have good experience with golftec or still use them?

Lots of good threads on GolfTec if you search for them. I am still going for lessons been going for a while now and can't say enough what they have done for my game. If you can afford it I highly recommend them.

Would it be wrong to buy another pair of shoes of the same style/color?

Not a problem to buy the same style, but in a different color. I had a white pair and black pair of the same model of Nike shoes a few years back, and last year had the same setup but with Puma shoes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not yet dude. I'm still learning my way around the awesomeness of the ipad

Sent from my forged iPad

Me too!

I am future-pondering the release of Adidas Samba golf shoes.

Ordered a 910f w/ PX shaft. Yes...I know I am a Titleist homer, but I get them cheap with great shafts!

In other news, the Bushnell GPS is doing right by me, but I don't think I totally know what I am doing with it yet. It would be nice if it had come with instructions.

Ordered a 910f w/ PX shaft. Yes...I know I am a Titleist homer, but I get them cheap with great shafts!

In other news, the Bushnell GPS is doing right by me, but I don't think I totally know what I am doing with it yet. It would be nice if it had come with instructions.

which bushnell GPS do you have??

I'm with you on the Sambas. I want them so much.

Just ran down to the PO box (yes at 1AM) and found a USPS slip in there, there is a Lajosi Box waiting for me in the morning.

I know its a handmade, but beyond that Kari would reveal NOTHING. Needless to say my hamster is going overtime in his squeaky wheel in my noggin!

Just ran down to the PO box (yes at 1AM) and found a USPS slip in there, there is a Lajosi Box waiting for me in the morning.

I know its a handmade, but beyond that Kari would reveal NOTHING. Needless to say my hamster is going overtime in his squeaky wheel in my noggin!

Oooh! Let us know whatcha get! :D

Dude, you truly are a putter HO! LOL

Hahaha - awesome!! Christmas never stops in Oklahoma, huh?

That is funny! Can't wait to see the pics

I've been looking at the SeeMore website constantly and am excited about what putter choices I'm going to have...plus I didn't know that they had so many headcovers! Thanks to THP and SeeMore for this...

I'm thinking about a blade/mid-mallet putter, and a traditional length one. My Ghost Spider is a belly and I think I'll need a non-belly SeeMore.

Last edited:
I've been looking at the SeeMore website constantly and am excited about what putter choices I'm going to have...plus I didn't know that they had so many headcovers! Thanks to THP and SeeMore for this...

I'm thinking about a blade/mid-mallet putter, and a traditional one. My Ghost Spider is a belly and I think I'll go traditional with this SeeMore.

I'm jealous, I have been pondering the heck out of a Seemore lately. I just have no clue which one.

I'm jealous, I have been pondering the heck out of a Seemore lately. I just have no clue which one.

Shoot them an email or give them a call. I looked at their site for hours then finally talked to them. After talking to them for 20 minutes about my putting and what my struggles with putting are they gave me a few reccomendations on what would fit my game.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Got a new Vokey wedge in the oil can finish.....whats the rust factor on that finish? Rust easily or not?

Hmm....razr black irons vs. Rbz. Oh yeah and RBZ FW and Hybrids

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back