Bag Drop from Moberly, Missouri

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Jeff. From the Show Me State. Switching to THP from The Sandtrap.com, partially because the Trap has become somewhat of a joke.

I am a wanna be player, currently playing to a 12 handicap. Golf is my passion, with politics coming in a close second. I have recently got into club repair and some minor club building (I junk yard dogged my way to building a new driver for my Dad - Mizuno MP 630 head, Graphite Design YS7+ shaft, Lamkin REL 3GEN grip).

My strength is probably my driving (when I am driving it good) as I am outdriving my foursome by a good 50 yards off the tee. I struggle with my short game, namely pitching and chipping. For someone that drives the ball as far as I do, that is a problem.

I have got back down to the basics and it is really helping me. The A,B,G's of golf. Alignment, ball position and grip. Sometimes, you just have to clear your own head and get out of your own way.

Glad to be here and look forward to the conversations.

Jeff

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard Jeff

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Jeff!!!

Welcome to THP, Jeff!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forums Jeff!!

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to THP Jeff!

Welcome have fun here!

Welcome Jeff!

Welcome to THP Jeff.

Welcome to THP

Welcome home Jeff.

Welcome to THP, glad to have you.

Welcome Jeffy THP is the place to be

Welcome aboard

Nice to meet you!

I lived pretty close to you, Sedalia, for many years. Welcome to THP, Jeff. Glad you found us!

I lived pretty close to you, Sedalia, for many years. Welcome to THP, Jeff. Glad you found us!

Nice. Been there many of times. About an hour and a half south of me. Any good courses in that area?

Welcome. My grandparents lived in moberly. They love the greyhounds!

Back