Cleveland Golf Staff Bag

Thanks everyone for the supportive and awesome comments. The bag really is something special. I was checking it out again this morning and it's going to look so sweet when next to his 7 brothers!

That bag is simply AWESOME there TC!!!! Cleveland/Srixon is stepping up and treating you guys to an truly remarkable experience.

Thanks everyone for the supportive and awesome comments. The bag really is something special. I was checking it out again this morning and it's going to look so sweet when next to his 7 brothers!

I think it is awesome that it is blue and white. Just a great color cobo IMO.

Wow. That bag is nice! Congrats! Cleveland really coming through.

Tap Tap Tap

Congrats on the bag buddy! Looks amazing. The cursive script is a great touch as well, well done!

After I woke up I thought to myself "I wonder if TC went and checked out his bag first thing this morning?" haha. I may have to upset Erica and let this guy reside in the living room.

After I woke up I thought to myself "I wonder if TC went and checked out his bag first thing this morning?" haha. I may have to upset Erica and let this guy reside in the living room.
I think it would deserve a spot in the living room, thats for sure.

You know it pal!

I made this unboxing video with Foster yesterday evening. It's pretty raw but it's real.

Nice video TC! Your assistant did a great job.

TC, great video! I was rolling on the floor when you opened one of the pockets, Foster looked inside, and then slammed it shut like he was disappointed. SO cute!!!!!

Real nice video there, TC. Gotta love that Foster recognizing some clubs need to go in that thing. It looks even better in on video!

TC, great video! I was rolling on the floor when you opened one of the pockets, Foster looked inside, and then slammed it shut like he was disappointed. SO cute!!!!!

Yep, if it doesn't come with a toy or an actual golf club, he's not interested.

This bag has A LOT more room than the RAZR staff bag. I was comparing them hardcore last night.

Nice vid TC! Foster is right, needs clubs. Classy bag.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That is a soooper pretty bag right there. The colour scheme is beautiful.

The staff bag is just such a great part of this whole thing. To see your name right there on it, knowing you'll be representing the company as well as THP, must feel pretty special indeed.

Edited to say - Loved the video! Foster is a star!

Nice video TC. Really a ton of room in that bag it looks like. I'm impressed with the beauty of that thing. Foster's right, there is a strong need for clubs in that thing! Thanks for sharing dude.

You know it pal!

I made this unboxing video with Foster yesterday evening. It's pretty raw but it's real.

Nice video TC. Foster looks just like you dude, minus the mohawk. TC: "Is this an impressive bag or what?" Foster: "What?" LOL I was rolling. Cute kid and nice golf bag!!!

TC: Unbelievable!!

Foster: what is?

hahaha

TC: Unbelievable!!

Foster: what is?

hahaha

haha. I liked -

TC - 'Is this amazing or what?'

Foster - 'what'

Comedy genius already! :D

Last edited:
TC - you going to use that thing now or wait until all the clubs come? I'm torn. Not that I can take it to a course anyway, but still.

cute video lucas. One of my favorite parts of the Callaway Staff bag was the magnetic pocket, looks like this bag has the same feature which is great.

Great looking bag even cuter son!!!

cute video lucas. One of my favorite parts of the Callaway Staff bag was the magnetic pocket, looks like this bag has the same feature which is great.

Two of them in fact. Love those pockets.

Back