Forum Testing Signup - 2012 Bridgestone B330 Line of Golf Balls

A quick shout out to our Albatross Club members. Without you guys, testing like this could not take place due to the shipping costs. Hundreds of dollars spent each time we do a forum test and you guys make that all happen. Thank you from the bottom of our hears.

Looking forward to this one as this is my favorite ball and hope to hear that its improved even more.

Always happy to help JB, I would love to do anything I can to help, and I'm sure a lot of people around here feel the same way. We thank you for all the amazing opportunities you guys at THP give us!

I'm really looking forward.bb to testing out these bags. Thanks Thp for this great opportunity.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Great mix of new and experienced testers there. Can't wait to see some of the feedback they give.

Congrats to all testers! Looking forward to the reviews of the Bridgestone line, in particular the B330-RX.

I did not enter because of this:
Testers will receive a sample pack containing a half dozen of golf balls
I could potentially lose all 6 in one rd... lol

Congrats to all testers! Looking forward to the reviews of the Bridgestone line, in particular the B330-RX.

JB said that as long as you provide detailed feedback, if you lost them it wouldn't be a good thing. (I'm a 20 handicap, so I'm concerned about that, too, LOL). Plus I plan on buying more if I lose them just to continue the testing process.

You could always purchase more.

A quick shout out to our Albatross Club members. Without you guys, testing like this could not take place due to the shipping costs. Hundreds of dollars spent each time we do a forum test and you guys make that all happen. Thank you from the bottom of our hears.

I hope that I am not alone in thinking that if someone wishes to put their name forward to test things, they should be prepared to step up to the plate and offer to pay all or some of the postage costs. When I tested the Vision balls for you I could not believe how little GG wanted for postage, and I am over the pond in the UK.

I even asked her today how much I owed for these, and to my surprise she said they were free postage. Whilst I, and probably most on here really appreciate the free post, we don't expect it at all. I am more than happy to pay postage in addition to the Albratros contribution.

I hope that I am not alone in thinking that if someone wishes to put their name forward to test things, they should be prepared to step up to the plate and offer to pay all or some of the postage costs. When I tested the Vision balls for you I could not believe how little GG wanted for postage, and I am over the pond in the UK.

I even asked her today how much I owed for these, and to my surprise she said they were free postage. Whilst I, and probably most on here really appreciate the free post, we don't expect it at all. I am more than happy to pay postage in addition to the Albratros contribution.

I agree with this 100%. Great post.

Very excited to be one of the testers chosen. Thanks THP and :bridgestone: !

You're certainly not alone as I know many here agree with you. Great post.

Great group excited for this one

congrats to all the testers! Can't wait to hear the feedback!

Wow, I'm extremely excited to be selected to test these, and I can't wait to get out there and give back to the forum that has helped me!

Thanks again THP and Bridgestone!

I cant wait to hear everyones thoughts. If someone has last years models of the balls I would love to see the difference in balls in windy conditions. That was a shining point brought up in the PGA show videos.

I play the last model B330S and will be testing the new release... FL wind is pretty low right now, although we do still have some, so I will try to remember to take note of winds during testing.

Can't wait to hear how the new RX compare to the old RX. By far the best ball I have played for my game.

Congrats to the testers. I stayed out of this one....as we have snow on the ground, here in Omaha.

Congrats to all those chosen!

Congrats to all of those chosen to test out these balls! I am looking forward to reading your thoughts.

can't wait mine should be here tomorrow!

Just a quick question on this for GG and JB (I know it's not the Albatross thread, but I think it might fit here). Are we still allowed to send money to the THP Paypal account to cover shipping charges? I know a lot of the Albatross Club covers shipping costs, but I know how much it costs to ship things. A lot of the the Albatross monies get eaten up in the cap that's given away plus all the discounts in the THP store. I know it's not required, but every little bit helps, I think.

Back