Spot Open - THP Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread makes me even more jealous that I can't make it! This is a golfer's dream weekend - if you can make it, jump at it!

Bumpity......

Still one spot open. PM GolferGal

I would be all over this but I am going on vacation for our anniversery with Mrs. Wulff on the last day of the outing so I am out. Someone needs to jump on this as soon as possible.

I would be all over this but I am going on vacation for our anniversery with Mrs. Wulff on the last day of the outing so I am out. Someone needs to jump on this as soon as possible.
THP Outing and Demo Day, sounds like the perfect anniversary vacation to me! :alien:

Someone seriously needs to take this spot. I am amazed that this opportunity is still out there.

I'm trying to get new forum member Ericf to jump on this :blob:. He was asking about it yesterday. Eric if you are checking this out, you better hop on quicker than a chicken on a June bug!

THP Outing and Demo Day, sounds like the perfect anniversary vacation to me! :alien:

I agree with you on this, however the wife is not so enthusiatic.

UPDATE:

I hate to be writing this, but once again we have a spot open. So if you are interested or know someone who is, please let me know ASAP.

Bumping this up to page 1. If you're new on here and are interested but a little reluctant, consider there are already 25 other newbies attending this year's outing for the first time. You won't be alone. This is the ultimate golf weekend experience. Jump on it!

Would be fun if I didnt have the Tough Mudder that weekend.

There are hundreds of those races now, you'll find another one. Come on down man, this only happens once a year.

Seriously, those are alot of fun, mixed with a little torture.

Hell we can get ya some big old gals and dig out a mud pit and me and you will tag team em! It will be on like crisco in a frying pan. Brother we will be kicking some arse so hard they will run home to momma :deadhorse:

UPDATE:

I hate to be writing this, but once again we have a spot open. So if you are interested or know someone who is, please let me know ASAP.

Bump. One more chance to get in on the greatest golf weekend of the year! PM GolferGal.

With over 9000 members, active or not, I can't believe it's this hard to fill one spot.

and all it takes is 1 person.....just 1

With over 9000 members, active or not, I can't believe it's this hard to fill one spot.

Especially when you consider what's on offer here. The best weekend of your golfing life, with great company!

Someone pull the trigger, I'm already jealous that I can't be there this year and a free space is only making it worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back