The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
USPS knows better than to mess with kmac's packages. He's one of their best clients.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS knows better than to mess with kmac's packages. He's one of their best clients.

he's actually the reason they are still open on Saturdays. Without him they'd be working 3-4 days a week

USPS knows better than to mess with kmac's packages. He's one of their only clients.

I think you meant this.

Last item I shipped with USPS was a driver to another THPer. It arrived with the Miyazaki shaft broken in half. I will never use USPS again.

dude, that sucks. Did you get the insurance on it?

dude, that sucks. Did you get the insurance on it?
Had it covered, but they are taking their sweet time to do anything about it.

Yeah, and ironically the box you sent me was in pristine condition.

Funny how that happens. Ive only had one issue with them. I sent a phone I sold on eBay that the dude wanted ASAP, so I sent it Express. Well these idiots somehow didnt notice it was Express. So youd think they send it Priority, nope. Those morons sent it on foot or something. Took like two months to arrive and the guy opened a case with Paypal/Ebay. That is when I learned if its over $400 you have to send it with proof of tracking signature required, which Express gives you but you have to hand Express items to the people at the counter.

wtc THP. It's Friday and sometimes you're glad you sleep through some things.

Last item I shipped with USPS was a driver to another THPer. It arrived with the Miyazaki shaft broken in half. I will never use USPS again.

I recently shipped a putter to MarcH and when it got to his house, the package was damaged and the putter was broke. I have a claim in now with USPS and thank goodness I had insurance on it. Marc took pics and we filed the claim online.

USPS knows not to mess with CB's V2 shaft either. It will arrive with a big bow.

I didnt know this, USPS is now on my blacklist..

I remember hearing about WE's broken Miyazaki, that broke my heart. I never realized people had so many issues with USPS. I will be getting insurance from now on if it is anything over $20 and will ship via UPS or FedEx whenever possible.

I remember hearing about WE's broken Miyazaki, that broke my heart. I never realized people had so many issues with USPS. I will be getting insurance from now on if it is anything over $20 and will ship via UPS or FedEx whenever possible.

My TM SF 2.0 shipped from California to NJ via USPS.

IMG_0215.jpg

Why do people keep changing their user names. I cannot figure out who is who anymore.

Jconn is Jeffconner and grantd is dmb012

Yeah I figured as much. Just noticed more than a few people changing names.

I lost dmb for a while there. I had no idea who this new Grant guy was lol. I just figured it out last night.

Yeah I figured as much. Just noticed more than a few people changing names.

I changed mine because I'm no longer as fat as I was. Should have been Jman245 instead of Jman215 to start, but Jman198 just doesn't have the same ring to it, LOL

aaaand it happened. Friday wasn't going too badly, but an hour from the end of the day it happened, work completely pissed on my chips. Looking forward to even more increased workload from Monday. I need to invent more hours in the day, apparently.

aaaand it happened. Friday wasn't going too badly, but an hour from the end of the day it happened, work completely pissed on my chips. Looking forward to even more increased workload from Monday. I need to invent more hours in the day, apparently.

I just spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone with some doucher in Turkey fixing their computer that they formatted for no reason after we explicitly told them not to.

I placed an order with Newegg today. An hour and 40 minutes later, I get a confirmation email with a tracking number. Hey Golfsmith, that is how you do an online business ya idiots.

I just spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone with some doucher in Turkey fixing their computer that they formatted for no reason after we explicitly told them not to.

It's the old 'don't think of a purple penguin' premise when dealing with some folk.

Here's how stupid our issue is. A director/owner called our support line and it was answered by someone with an English accent. They don't want that, all our calls are to be answered in Scotland. It's an internal support line. Most of our team are based in England.

I placed an order with Newegg today. An hour and 40 minutes later, I get a confirmation email with a tracking number. Hey Golfsmith, that is how you do an online business ya idiots.

I live in NJ and they have a warehouse in Edison. If I order before 12 pm I 9/10 get it same day. I love Newegg.

Not really a rant but need some THP help in deciding a movie selection since my golf day is about to be rained out:

Act of Valor
or
Safe House

I'm torn.

24 hour shifts suck on no sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back