The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding arrangements. The whole freakin thing. Stressed? I don't get stressed, ok????

the only thing you need to do is to make sure the booze doesn't run out. that and make sure you send the bride flowers on the day of the wedding.

Wedding arrangements. The whole freakin thing. Stressed? I don't get stressed, ok????

*cue the guy that comes in and says, "thought it would of happened in Texas"*

Well Texas is full of :poop: so it would make sense

:clown:

--
tapatalk

the only thing you need to do is to make sure the booze doesn't run out. that and make sure you send the bride flowers on the day of the wedding.

First thing - I might not be the best person to put in charge of the booze. Never ends well.

Second thing - ahh, I never thought of that! Nice tip!

My work PC crashed this morning. I am finally just getting it back up and running. FML

Not a bad tip at all, will be making a mental note of that one.

Garage door opener installer is not available until Monday afternoon. Big pain and I was going to play golf Monday afternoon.

Tapatalk

Woke up and cant move my head because my neck hurts so much...any ideas on how to get rid of this?

I can't golf today and it's 70* and sunny. Stupid yard work and actual work.

Customers that swear and threaten my tech's onsite then call me up and threaten some more. Seriously? Idiot.
And yes spilling coffee on your $700 SSD drive because you wanted to take it out of your laptop and look at it IS NOT MY FAULT. I hope that oooh shiny moment was worth it.

Good thing I have the next two days off and then the weekend. I want to smack someone upside the head with a NIC card.

Why does my daughter all of a sudden hate her crib? Every time we put her down for a nap or for bed she breaks into hysterics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm standing in line at the aeroport and it is wall to wall travelers. When are certain foreign travelers going to realize that the rest of the world has no desire to smell their funk. Humidity and BO don't work on any continent!!

School has decided since it's been pretty chill this semester to come out and absolutely destroy my life this week. Bed at 4 am, up at 7 am the past 2 nights and I still have 8 more pages for a paper to write by tomorrow and a test Friday. :|

I'm standing in line at the aeroport and it is wall to wall travelers. When are certain foreign travelers going to realize that the rest of the world has no desire to smell their funk. Humidity and BO don't work on any continent!!

I don't understand how they can deal with it themselves. Why isn't this taught in other countries? We may be slow education wise in comparison to a bunch of countries right now, but we sure as hell make sure our kids learn that one.

Why does my daughter all of a sudden hate her crib? Every time we put her down for a nap or for bed she breaks into hysterics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ah I don't miss those little trials.

School has decided since it's been pretty chill this semester to come out and absolutely destroy my life this week. Bed at 4 am, up at 7 am the past 2 nights and I still have 8 more pages for a paper to write by tomorrow and a test Friday. :|

I feel your pain. Similar situation over here

Tappin!

except France...the country, not the forum member

Few times I do travel abroad I always 2x check myself to make sure it's not me.

I got my truck stuck behind the barn today while trying to hook up my trailer. I tried everything to get it out but to no avail. I even called KellyBo to come over as I tried to push the truck uphill out of the muddy situation. Even though I am in excellent shape for my age, trying to push a 1/2 ton truck uphill out of the mud was too much for me. :bulgy-eyes:

This was at my other house( Mom's old house). I ended up calling AAA Auto which has already saved my arse one time this year. My fuel pump went out on my trusty old truck. The Lady who received my call said she did not think the wrecker could get to my vehicle. Policy stated only within 50 foot of off road conditions. My truck was about 50 yards behind the house beside an old barn. The driver arrived and evaluated my situation as we walked back to the barn. He said you got yourself in a pretty tight pickle huh? He looked at the two gates he would have to navigate the huge wrecker truck through and said don't tell the office, but we are going to get your truck out for ya. Sure enough he hooked a chain to my truck and pulled it up a hill where I could get a jump start and navigate it back out of trouble. I gave him all the cash I had on me as a tip which was not required, however I was very appreciative! If you don't have AAA Auto, you need to get it as I have used it for the last 10 years and it has paid for itself many times over :thumb:

Gray,
All I could think of when reading that were these 3 things.
1. You have a barn?
2. Picturing you trying to push a truck is funny somehow.
3. You got yourself stuck behind your own woodshed.

Completely agree about AAA OG. Ive used them a few times and they have always been awesome

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

For what it costs AAA is the greatest insurance deal in the history of insurance.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back