THP Tour Van - Prizes & Schedule

We will definitely be hitting up a golf course for part of the time of our visit.

nice! theres a few nice tracks out that way. when it gets closer and you figure out where your playing let me know and ill take off work that day and swing out. or get a partial trade im on nights for half the days your out there. should be cool to see you guys again since it will be after the outing.

The THP Tour Van shoves off again in less than a week to make some stops through the southeast. Full schedules for each stop will get their own thread, but if you are in the area, come out and see us.

glad to see Cleveland and Indy both as options for me to see the new THP Tour Van!

We will have a Myrtle Beach update coming soon. Should be able to tell you where we will be (golf course) and which days.

I hope it is going to be at a MC golf course. That would be nice to see pictures of.

Wahoo!! Just saw that the THP Tour Van is coming to Houston for several days in June...cant wait for more details so I can meet up with you guys!!

FYI, it's not Houston, but I am only about an hour south of there and my Home Course has a beautiful wooded RV park right on the Colorado River that's walking distance to the 11th tee box :D

Either way be sure to let me know your schedule so we can hook up for a round while you are here!

Everytime I see the silhouette of an RV I slow down to see if it's the Rangefinder.

Everytime I see the silhouette of an RV I slow down to see if it's the Rangefinder.

Totally off topic but I love the Big Perm avatar.. haha

Another schedule update in September. That month is getting filled out nicely.

That's going to be a busy month for you guys. Please update with "Parked outside Hawk's house" whenever you have time.

Living in Indiana its interesting to see RVs mentioned on the Home-Happens.com website that are made here locally. Northern Indiana is like the RV manufacturing mecca.

Another schedule update in September. That month is getting filled out nicely.

That's what I'm talking about JB and GG! My birthday is in September and you'll be right up I-65 in Nashville. Only about an an hour and a half from Huntsville!!!! So, when will you know where you're going after Nashville? If it's back to Florida, you could stop in Huntsville on the way! But if not, I may take a day off and come up to Nashville. I go up there for work about once a month and that's where I'm getting my clubs reshafted.

Cleveland...1.15 hours away....I suppose I can slack on student teaching for a day!

Tap before talk.

Living in Indiana its interesting to see RVs mentioned on the Home-Happens.com website that are made here locally. Northern Indiana is like the RV manufacturing mecca.
I am guessing you have never heard of Tiffin Motor Homes?

That's what I'm talking about JB and GG! My birthday is in September and you'll be right up I-65 in Nashville. Only about an an hour and a half from Huntsville!!!! So, when will you know where you're going after Nashville? If it's back to Florida, you could stop in Huntsville on the way! But if not, I may take a day off and come up to Nashville. I go up there for work about once a month and that's where I'm getting my clubs reshafted.

We will update the Nashville stop as we get closer. Unfortunately we will not be making another stop in AL since we will be there in a couple of weeks.

Cleveland...1.15 hours away....I suppose I can slack on student teaching for a day!

Tap before talk.

Looking forward to it man.

I am guessing you have never heard of Tiffin Motor Homes?

#1 & #2 sold Class A RVs the last 2 years. They are pretty good. I know Indiana does have Monaco and Fleetwood, which gives them also American Coach and Holiday Rambler. Not too shabby either.

We will update the Nashville stop as we get closer. Unfortunately we will not be making another stop in AL since we will be there in a couple of weeks.

Then to Nashville I wil go! It's much, much closer than Mobile and I don't mind that drive at all. Looking forward to the updates.

Wife OK'd me going down to Houston in June...I hate that drive form Oklahoma but perhaps I can rope a Cookie into making the second half of the journey with me, hmmm?

Wife OK'd me going down to Houston in June...I hate that drive form Oklahoma but perhaps I can rope a Cookie into making the second half of the journey with me, hmmm?

We will have tons of updates on Houston coming following this next step of visits (Myrtle, Charleston & Mobile). Should be a great time JM, and I am looking forward to meeting you.

Have done this multiple multiple times while driving. I'm thinking they drive around during the night when it's least likely I'll see them.

We will have tons of updates on Houston coming following this next step of visits (Myrtle, Charleston & Mobile). Should be a great time JM, and I am looking forward to meeting you.

I'm so excited I can't stand it JB. With me being a teacher out for summer I think I'll actually be able to make it down for a couple days, sadly Amanda won't get to come since she starts residency training that week though.

Hopefully the van makes a stop through the Pinehurst area. I'd like to head down there for a round or 2.

Hopefully the van makes a stop through the Pinehurst area. I'd like to head down there for a round or 2.

The Tour Van will only be a few hours away from you next week.

You got to watch that JB guy as he will try and give ya a dog :bulgy-eyes:

Back