The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at 320 I get to say good bye to my best friend. Unfortunately I think its time. Bye Roscoe.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

It breaks your heart buddy. We had to put KellyBos dog Missy down last year and it really sucks.

Today is the one year anniversary of my Mom passing away. I miss her so much! All your guys/gals out there who still have parents, don't take em for granted.

Today at 320 I get to say good bye to my best friend. Unfortunately I think its time. Bye Roscoe.

Really sorry J. Thoughts are with you.

Today is the one year anniversary of my Mom passing away. I miss her so much! All your guys/gals out there who still have parents, don't take em for granted.

Wise words OG, I've just been thinking how I haven't seen my parents in too long.

sorry bullfrog thats really sad. my thoughts are with you bro!

so sorry to hear it frog, hang in there buddy

Hate to hear it Frogger, always tough to say goodbye.

Sorry to hear BF.. Thoughts are with you buddy.

Man that is so difficult to do. I went through it twice last year in a span of 4 months. Lost a cat and a dog. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Roscoe.

Frog, I'm really sorry buddy. They're a part of the family so it's never easy.

Been through it a few times and this post gets me deep. I miss my best friends too.

They know you love them Frog. They know youre doing the right thing.

That's too bad Bullfrog. If you have other dogs take them with you. Seriously.

It breaks your heart buddy. We had to put KellyBos dog Missy down last year and it really sucks.

This month is nine years since Mom died. I still think about her a lot, and part of it is that I live in her house.

Sorry to hear it Bullfrog. It's a tough loss for sure.

I'm so mad right now. Somebody stole my $150 calculator. Right before my APs. I have Chem on Monday and Calc on Wednesday. This is not good.

Just volunteered to work on my third, THIRD, election campaign. Two state races and a congressional campaign. I will be Grassroots Coordinator for my county in the congressional race. Yes, I am dumb.

It's been a crappy day.

I procrastinated a bit too much today and it might bite me. Poop.

My head is going to explode.

I could tell that something was wrong with my girlfriend when we were texting so I called her.

The conversation went roughly as follows:

'What's going on..is everything ok?'

'Yeah. I'm fine.'

'Are you sure? You sound like you're going to cry.'

'No.'

'No what? What's wrong?'

'Nothing. I'm fine.'

Of course, at this point..she sounds like she's pretty much crying.

'Will you please just tell me what's wrong?'

'I don't want to talk about it.'

'So something is wrong?'

'No. I'm fine. I think I'm just going to head to bed. Good night.'

Click.

W.

T.

C.

Haha, I had the same conversation tonight, she called me crying 2 hours later "I just wish we communicated more". You mean like when I asked you 16 times earlier what was wrong?

Girls are just silly.

Here you go: Warning langauge

Spoiler
Mild but still, kiddies stay away
Spoiler
I warned you
Spoiler
Youtube Spoken reasons "communication"

I really cant stand emails that come down from Corporate that incorporate "LOL" in to them or end with "Let's get 'er done!"

RIP Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane. I love you old man. All dogs go to heaven. You were my best friend! God please take care of Roscoe till I get there when my time comes. He loves to play frisbee and swim.

I remember Roscoe use to chase squirrels. Well one day he took off out the door like he was on a mission. Got after a squirrel and it jumped up a tree. He jumped up after it and grabbed it by the end of the tail. It was funny. I yelled at him to let it go. So he did. That squirrel was scared crapless!

sorry you lost your buddy BF!!!

Tough day Frogger. Sorry for your loss.

You are completely right OG, but I am bet she is in heaven reading a romance novel right now. She was a heck of a lady.

New tspatslk sucks

New tspatslk sucks

But at least when it crashes it send them email. I imagine they are flooded daily.

--
Tapatalk2

left my stupid phone at work and now its too late to go get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back