The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really disappointed in myself with my planning. Normally leading up to an outing, I play a little golf. It lets me unwind from dealing with the day to day stuff. However this year, I have let my playing get away from me. I have been a 6-8 rounds of golf a month player for years. Now I believe I have played 7 times in the last 9 weeks. Add to that not playing at all since playing with the contest winner in New Orleans and won't get to play until the Saturday of the outing. And when I say not play, I mean not play. No range, no short game practice, no nothing. Just no golf.

It pains me to say this stuff as I let certain things get away from me, but I just have to look at it and say "the end result is worth it". We have a lot of things planned that are totally worth taking a small amount of time off. But its just hard because Im starting to miss the game. And when you are away from it for a while, you really have no motivation to make time to play. Hopefully that changes post outing, but with the travel schedule and a few other things, Im not sure it will for a while.

This has just been compounded. No playing at all for me until next weekend. The good news is, that it will make the outing that much sweeter.

This has just been compounded. No playing at all for me until next weekend. The good news is, that it will make the outing that much sweeter.

damn that sucks JB.... You just busy or hurt or something? if your just busy maybe youll schedule will open up a little and you can hit the range or sneak out for 9

That has to be tough man, but I suppose it is a apt reward for a hard job well done.

That sucks JB, sounds like you two have had a rough couple days.

We <3 you JB. THP is a life changer.

Well I think I just found bottom, time to claw my way back up!

Sorry JB about not getting to play in the outing, I didn't know that Cookie scared ya that much!

Spoiler
Hehe...I kid, I kid:alien:

JB, I doubt this will make you feel any better, but I have not played a round in almost 3 weeks, and won't play a round of golf until Thursday before the Outing officially starts, so I feel your pain. It will make our grouping on Saturday with Jake and Kmac that much sweeter.

damn that sucks JB.... You just busy or hurt or something? if your just busy maybe youll schedule will open up a little and you can hit the range or sneak out for 9

That sucks JB, sounds like you two have had a rough couple days.

Man if you guys only knew. Its craziness right now and not in a good way.

Sorry JB about not getting to play in the outing, I didn't know that Cookie scared ya that much!

Spoiler

Of course I am playing in the outing. I would never miss an outing. I cant play before the outing and have not played.

JB, I doubt this will make you feel any better, but I have not played a round in almost 3 weeks, and won't play a round of golf until Thursday before the Outing officially starts, so I feel your pain. It will make our grouping on Saturday with Jake and Kmac that much sweeter.

Yeah it will and golf with friends is what I need. Just wish I could even swing before then, but life gets in the way sometimes.

Spoiler

Ha! Only thing about me that scares him is the possibility of me hitting him from a 90* angle. :D

Ary, mine is not quite that bad but it will be about 12 days between when I last played and next Thursday when I do again. I am gonna come back better than ever!

Man if you guys only knew. Its craziness right now and not in a good way.

Of course I am playing in the outing. I would never miss an outing. I cant play before the outing and have not played.

Yeah it will and golf with friends is what I need. Just wish I could even swing before then, but life gets in the way sometimes.

hopefully its worth it JB.... i know im super appreciative of the hard work you and GG have put into putting together the Outing! i havn't been this excited to play anywhere ever before in my life! Thanks and when we get down there ill def buy you a drink!

My job is making me very stressed right now too. Keeping me away from THP and making me angrier than normal.

Man if you guys only knew. Its craziness right now and not in a good way. Just wish I could even swing before then, but life gets in the way sometimes.

I'll hit wedge shots tight in your honor this weekend man. Hope things turn around for you and Morgan soon and get back to normal.

My job is making me very stressed right now too. Keeping me away from THP and making me angrier than normal.
hawk smash?
havik12.gif

my rant is this thunderstorm. i cant do anything except be lazy. its boring. how the hell did i do it as a kid? all i was was lazy and i wasnt bored hahaha

I am soooo bored. I am falling asleep at my desk. I mean seriously, head hitting my desk falling asleep.

I am soooo bored. I am falling asleep at my desk. I mean seriously, head hitting my desk falling asleep.

Any drool?

And the sun still isn't shining. But it's not raining. Debating on whether I want to try to golf or not.

Any drool?

And the sun still isn't shining. But it's not raining. Debating on whether I want to try to golf or not.

Not yet. But only because once my head hits the desk I wake back up. This blows. I want to go home.

My golf match got cancelled. It's sunny and warm out. Wtc?

no...til next wednesday!

no...til next wednesday!

That is the one hopeful. Hopefully you make it here early enough and we have time to organize.

Weather here sucks- as has been stated before.... So sick of the rain!

That is the one hopeful. Hopefully you make it here early enough and we have time to organize.

dude, I will leave my work duties early. packing and organizing can be done rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back