What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ain't gonna believe this! My buddy and I won the two man scramble again tonight! I shot a fricking 93 today playing 18 holes with KellyBo. Came home and rested a bit, then went out for the two man scramble with my buddy at 6:00 p.m. We played with one of the best golfers at our club who is scratch plus his female partner who is on the Mercer University College Women's Golf Team and came out on top. I have to say we had four strokes between us however we still shot six under scratch. They shot eight under (with no strokes) and with our (four strokes) ten under we kicked arse.
Congrats OG! Nice work!

You guys ain't gonna believe this! My buddy and I won the two man scramble again tonight! I shot a fricking 93 today playing 18 holes with KellyBo. Came home and rested a bit, then went out for the two man scramble with my buddy at 6:00 p.m. We played with one of the best golfers at our club who is scratch plus his female partner who is on the Mercer University College Women's Golf Team and came out on top. I have to say we had four strokes between us however we still shot six under scratch. They shot eight under (with no strokes) and with our (four strokes) ten under we kicked arse.

Congrats OG

Had one of my best rounds ever today, 83 and that was with a quad and a double. If I only could have saved those penalty strokes I would have had a shot at my first ever seventies score.

That's solid, congrats. I love those days when it all comes together.

Congrats OG! Nice work!

Congrats OG

You guys know how fricking unpredictable this crazy game is :banghead:.. Thanks and it sure felt good after the crappy round earlier in the day. Just goes to show ya this game is all in the mind. Well a couple of good cold beers helps grease the machine a bit huh :D

-4 in a 4 man 9 hole scramble. I was the B player. Birdied first 2 and last 2. Terrible.....lesson time for me!

Congrats OG!

Way to go OG in that scramble, sign of things to come? Pulling for you buddy.

Keep on plugging away. Maybe there will be enough phone service in Alaska to keep up with things the next two weeks.

Last edited:
First time playing 18 at my home course since December. I played the forward tees and shot 82 (39,43). Like Dawgdaddy, being back home seemed easy after Grand Cypress where I shot in the 90's both days.

Great! It is so good to see you back in the swing of things.

Weird round yesterday. Only played 9 but was a little disappointed. Could not get a driver swing going. Plus I forgot to take the dang MX8 out of the bag.

Weird round yesterday. Only played 9 but was a little disappointed. Could not get a driver swing going. Plus I forgot to take the dang MX8 out of the bag.
So what did you shoot?

-4 in a 4 man 9 hole scramble. I was the B player. Birdied first 2 and last 2. Terrible.....lesson time for me!
You know a guy that teaches that swing? :blob:

49 45 yesterday, was really streaky and plus 5 on the first 2 par 3s didn't help one bit

I played much better today after my struggle last weekend. I had 35 points in a stableford with 20 on the front nine. I actually hit the ball better on the back nine, but had 2 no scores, and started hitting the ball straight again with my driver which helped. I hit 11 GIR and putted a lot better than I have been. Hopefully I can build on that next time out.

81 despite a 5 hole stretch of +7. Horrible gaffes.

+6/+8 86
900thousand mile per hour winds
lets just say it was tough to play today
at least the last hole went according to plan

Moved back a tee box today just to see how I would play. Played alone on the front and shot a 40 then joined up with 2 guys on the back and shot a 46! Darn it. Still really happy with an 86 from the gold tees.

Played this afternoon....REALLY HOT....94 with high hummidity and no wind....sucked!!

I played well the front nine and them I guess I got fatigued because I lost everything...pull one shot, push the next...good thing my short game didn't let me down.

39/48 = 87

Really disappointed in the back nine....pulled the first tee shot left OOB and it went down hill from there.

Played this afternoon....REALLY HOT....94 with high hummidity and no wind....sucked!!

I played well the front nine and them I guess I got fatigued because I lost everything...pull one shot, push the next...good thing my short game didn't let me down.

39/48 = 87

Really disappointed in the back nine....pulled the first tee shot left OOB and it went down hill from there.
Your round sounds just ooposite of what I've been doing the last two rounds; sucky front nine, killer back nine.

Your round sounds just ooposite of what I've been doing the last two rounds; sucky front nine, killer back nine.

I don't know what happened....I got behind 3 slow groups and it took forever to play the front and it just felt like I lost all my energy....like the heat took it out of me....I had zero consistancy on the back 9

I shot about 95 out of 100 on my putting green at the house. This rain is driving me mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back