THP Newsletter - June 2012

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The June issue of the THP Newsletter will be hitting inboxes shortly. This month we cover:

-A new forum testing
-Rangefinders
-Men's and Women's Apparel
-Cool golf gadgets
-And More

Love to see this waiting in my inbox when I woke up this morning. $450 & $600 for a range finder is steep, even if they sound like the baddest ones ever. ATV testing for 8 forum members is great too!

When i saw the ATV testing my eyes lit up. Of all the equipment out there, aside from doing a ball testing (which thanks to THP and Polara I am a part of), wedges would be at the top of my list. I practice with my wedges more than any other club. My short game has gotten very good because of it and all of the great feedback from the outing about the ATV's has gotten me pumped. With that said, GG wonderful job on the newsletter as usual. Everything you do for THP is top class.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Love reading the monthly newsletter and drinking a cup of coffee. Thanks GG and JB for all your hard work!

Customized wedge testing! Thank mr fox and thp

Another information packed newsletter - Awesome work GolferGal!

- That Bushnell sure is nice but I have to wonder if the ability to shoot 550+ yards is driving up the cost. If so, I have to also wonder what's the point? 350 yards is plenty adequate in my book.
- Just listened to the radio show and the ATV wedge opportunity is amazing. 8 THP'ers, initials stamped, & long term testing = sweet.
- Looking forward to seeing the tour van next weekend in TX - going to be a blast!

And the 2013 Demo Day can't be announced soon enough, this year was a blast!

What a great newsletter! The Atv wedges were a huge hit a demo day, can't wait to see that testing get underway!

Woke up to this awesome newsletter in my inbox this morning. Wedge testing, rangefinders, apparel and so much more. What else could a die hard golfer ask for!

Well done THP and your staff.

Interested to see how the wedge testing goes. TM is not the company I think of first when I think of wedges for some reason. I really like the Fila apparel. That shirt is sweet! Those rangefinders look real nice but half my mortgage on it seems excessive.

This thing was chock full of awesome information. Always brightens the morning up to see this in my inbox.

ATV testing? Oh my.

Great newsletter yet again. Like the fila gear and looking forward to the ATV wedges. Bushnell is bringing it!

Just finished up reading the newsletter and it was mindblowing that TMaG and THP is teaming up again for another testing opportunity for THP members. I imagine there will be some great reviews of the ATV wedges.

The new Bushnell looks to be the new "gold standard" among laser rangefinders.

I had no idea that Motorola was getting into the golf market but the are making a splash as the MOTOACTV altough I notice on the website a MSRP of $249 instead of the $299 listed in the newsletter, that is an even better deal.

I own 3 fila shirts and know that they are great quality and do look good.

The hackers in Texas are going to have a great weekend from all that is planned and I again encourage anyone that is close enough to Austin to make the trip.

Finally the THP outing was absolutely great, I know the 2013 outing will have some new twists and be nothing less than the ultimate golf experience for those who are lucky enough to be able to attend.

Great job!

Great newsletter. I am really excited about that testing. The ATV wedges didn't really impress me at the demo day, but I look forward to see what a long term testing does. That Fila gear looks awesome too. I love some Fila stuff.

Great newsletter as always. The rangefinders seem a little expensive, especially when the price of GPS is coming down. I certainly don't need to find a pin or the edge of a water hazard at 550 yards. ATV wedge testing!!!! Yes please!

Great newsletter this month. Of course the ATV testing is going to be huge, but great stuff on Fila, a couple top notch gps/rangefinders, and I really appreciate having ready-made links to all the 2012 Outing recap threads.

Excited to read this in a few.. Can't wait to see how the ATV wedge testing goes!

Great newsletter as always!

Another great read...thanks THP. :D

Great Newsletter as always, ATV wedge testing is great! Love the looks of the new Bushnell rangefinder but the price seems way high. The Motorola watch GPS sounds cool too...first I would need to learn to wear a watch while playing golf...LOL.

Great Job as always GG!

Great newsletter once again buy the cost of the new range finder....wow. It's not $600 worth for me to know any yardage.

Tapaway!

Great reliving the outing and reading about ATV wedge testing.
I'm in the market for a range finder, really could have used on yesterday morning. Will be pick one up right quick and in a hurry.
The all in one wrist mp3, gps, heart mon. looked pretty cool. Anyone experience one of these?

Good Job GG!

This was a very interesting newsletter and now after my rangefinder took a bath on Saturday, I am back in the market for a rangefinder. Very well done and I am excited for the ATV testing!

Another great read THP. Enjoy your trip to Texas.

I really enjoyed this months newsletter. I liked all of it, but that Motorola watch really has me intrigued. Great job once again.

Another awesome newsletter, I've seen the PGA players using the ATVs can't wait to hear THPs thoughts on them.

Back