The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got new gloves for my medical bag today...lame

aefcbf2e-e0b2-fce0.jpg

Another note, YouTube is painfully slow tonight, estimated 6 hours for a 2 minute upload, jeez!
--
Tapatalk2

This should be in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread! Congrats man.

Hahaha, tooooo true dude. Thank you, its been a long road to get her through med school and at least now there is a distinct light at the end...even though I know these four years are gonna be rough as well.

Also, FYI, I may have forgot the clubs at home today when I left the house, I promise to drop them off first thing in the AM dude. Sorry!

I just heard a commercial on the radio for Dos Equis, and apparently 1/3 of the Most Interesting Man in the World's body weight is gravitas. You think that's enough to coach the Heat?

Hahaha, tooooo true dude. Thank you, its been a long road to get her through med school and at least now there is a distinct light at the end...even though I know these four years are gonna be rough as well.

Also, FYI, I may have forgot the clubs at home today when I left the house, I promise to drop them off first thing in the AM dude. Sorry!
no worries, I just ordered the FST HI REV shafts today anyway, so they should be here at the same time.

I wish I could hit your vaunted "Rope Hook Me Jesus". I tried today....good grief it was ugly.

No kidding! I'd kill to have that shot in my bag.

I've pulled it off once, and had One-t as a witness. 2nd shot on a Par 5, I used the F3 from like 235 and the ball ended up about 8'' from the cup. I've tried it many times and I either hosel it or hit it dead straight out of bounds.

I hosel'd the pee out of my attempt today with the 3i on a par 5. Made me sad.

So...am I at least "quasi" outing approved now because of Austin? I mean I was there even thought half of my game was not LOL

I don't know but I like this topic and it shouldn't be in this thread.

I agree, I like this topic alot as well.

Where shall we go with it buddy?

I agree, I like this topic alot as well.

Where shall we go with it buddy?

Not sure. I was hoping someone else could decide and come up with a good title, lol

I'll make a thread, I think.

Never mind, JB beat me to it.
I will make some changes. I will put it together in a proper thread for you.

I think I'm going to try to change my swing a bit to grab some more distance. I think I'm trying for a longer swing. Off to the range tomorrow for lots of practice.

That JB Holmes guy has a 3/4 swing and out drives a lot of those guys with longer swings to parallel and beyond.

Warning on the language for the below.

I like those videos. They have a bunch of them. My favorite one is the phone call to the pro shop.

Love those vids as well, pretty funny. The tech ones are pretty good too, iphone vs android is a good one.

Some times things in life just make you laugh. Every night when we sit in the living room after dinner, I tell my daughter to grab a toy and we can play for a little while. Usually it's just a stuffed animal or something. Well, tonight, it was a small bucket and a pinwheel. It had me cracking up, and really made my day 100% better.

Sinus infection for the little one. On 3 different meds and 2 nose sprays. Stayed home from work with all 3 kiddos...it was an adventure. No THP for me today so no clue what is going on. Have a bunch of catching up to do......

My head is killing me. Haven't had a headache like this in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My head is killing me. Haven't had a headache like this in years.

Excedrin my friend. Hot washcloth over the eyes. Lay down in the dark and turn off all noise.

Sorry to hear that, Nate and Jman.

Excedrin my friend. Hot washcloth over the eyes. Lay down in the dark and turn off all noise.

Yep, that's my usual migraine plan of action. About to head that way and call it a night, I've got a rather important SeeMore fitting tomorrow after all.

Yep, that's my usual migraine plan of action. About to head that way and call it a night, I've got a rather important SeeMore fitting tomorrow after all.

Good luck man!

I LOLed when I saw Feherty running on the beach just now screaming, "CHUBBY!!!!"

How am I just now learning about this American Ninja show?

How am I just now learning about this American Ninja show?

Too much THP....you should see the Japanese version. There are some crazy obstacles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back