Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Tea Cozzy doesn't even drink real liquor apparently.

No doubt dude. Watching him attempt to beat us will be painful enough. I'm a little fearful for our well being after the beat we put on him and the Tea Cozy.
Keep that in mind while your playing us... Do you really want to win? Muu ah ah ah ah ah... Lol

Haha CB has been quiet today. Anyone made sure he is OK? Great video BF. Just the right among of campy creepiness.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Capt Chunk. We will win one way or another. Lol

Oh Cookie.. I might have almost wet myself laughing at that. I've met your wife too, she was so nice haha

Again, great videos fellas. They add so much more to us that are not participating, I love seeing this thread updated.

And the weirdest MC video award goes to...

Not going to lie, at first it looked like some "choice" adult entertainment.

LMAO.....I can hear JN...oh hell yeah...get me some popcorn...LOL

Haha CB has been quiet today. Anyone made sure he is OK? Great video BF. Just the right among of campy creepiness.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I just got back from work and golf but I'm pretty sure someone was tailing me.

Cookie that vid was hilarious, your wife really enjoyed that for some reason.
JN very funny dude.
Tyler excellent stuff way to put it out there.
BF little scary but good stuff dude.

Cookie I hope your bringing that collar with you, there could be some fun had with it on the range

I think it might be a good idea for people to start practicing their product promos. Check out the coverage from last year on the promotional videos, better to be prepared and have a little experience than to get up there and ramble and not be sure of what you are going to say.

Smalls, can you use your magical mod powers and find that thread?

Oh boy bullfrog, that was funny and disturbing at the same time! Just put it this way, I am glad we are on the same team - don't think I could handle your basement! ha

Oh boy bullfrog, that was funny and disturbing at the same time! Just put it this way, I am glad we are on the same team - don't think I could handle your basement! ha

Haha I was just thinking we better win. Otherwise....

chunky wanted to be in bullfrog's video so bad. I can tell.

the state of ohio has officially disowned BF, that is just down right creepy lol

Hawkster to the rescue. thanks. you're awesome.

No problem. I was having a hard time finding the others. I think they are listed under the names of the equipment that was being reviewed. I remember the Callaway Iron videos being especially good.

A few of these video's are flat out classic. I can see Mrs Cookie slipping that shock collar on her husband late one night while he sleeps and locking it.

A few of these video's are flat out classic. I can see Mrs Cookie slipping that shock collar on her husband late one night while he sleeps and locking it.

Haha, gosh I hope not. She definitely got a little more "thumb happy" than she was supposed to. When I went to get the collar, my Brittany Spaniel hid under the chair.......I now understand why.

She enjoyed it. You could see it in her eyes.

Back