Club Companies & Social Media

I've seen Taylormade to be pretty good about it. Also Callaway is awesome too.

For me, I would have to say Callaway. Very impressed with what hey have done with their Social Media.

I think the kings of social media period or Callaway and Taylormade....they seem to get it....TM seems to use facebook a little better but Callaway really kills it on Twitter. Plus Callaway tweeted our scripting the night before the friggin British Open,....how awesome was that!

Can THP factor into this? I really get most of relevant info from THP's various social media outlets

Can THP factor into this? I really get most of relevant info from THP's various social media outlets

I read the question as OEMs and equipment/apparel manufacturers, but of course THP is always spot on with social media.

I appreciate that, but we are really keeping it more to the club companies.

I liked the SCOR giveaway for every few thousand followers.

I'm not sure. I think they all have their own strengths but the first one that popped into my head would be Taylormade

Callaway Golf for Twitter, and Nike and Taylormade for Facebook.

Also it's not technically TM, but Dustin Johnson's FB page does an amazing job.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Callaway(Chad) is fantastic. He responds to tweets and he interacts a lot. What they did with the tweeting of the MC outfits is something I will never forget. Nike is also very active IMO.

TaylorMade responded to me a couple of times on facebook which was pretty cool and so did Bridgestone. I really don't do the facebook/Twitter stuff too often so I'm just saying who have responded to me personally. I thought it was kind of them responding to a little ole nobody like that.

Here is a list of the brand I Liked on facebook
Cobra because I have a set of there irons and love them
SeeMore because I like the product they put out and how they are involved with THP
BlackWidow grips because I have a couple of grips and they had a giveaway
Cleveland, Callaway and Bridgeston because of how they sposored THE MORGAN CUP

Callaway and Taylor Made stand out to me. I also notice Ping from time to time on Facebook. Actually sent my first tweet to Ping a couple of days ago and they retweeted and responded. Pretty cool.

It took Callaway about three minutes if that to respond to my wall post on Facebook, so that stuck out to me as pretty cool. Nike does a good job also. While I don't "tweet", I do have a twitter just to follow sports and other such activities. I like what TM, Nike, and Callaway do on twitter also.

I find that bigger company post more often but smaller companies (KBS) post more quality. I don't follow everyone but overall I get more info from THP than anywhere else.

Callaway, Cleveland, SeeMore.

I find that bigger company post more often but smaller companies (KBS) post more quality. I don't follow everyone but overall I get more info from THP than anywhere else.

KBS. Not sure how I forgot about them.

Think Titleist is in the fail column for me.

Sent from my HTC One X

This is the only Social type of Media I take part in and I think everyone on this board does a great job with keeping me informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweewty is a bird and it hurts to get a book in the face!

I think Ping does a great job on their facebook page as well as twitter. Cobra is a close second as well.

Id have to say TM and Nike because no only do they promote their products, they promote the golf lifestyle as well.

TaylorMade is #1 IMO and KBS is a close 2nd as for social media. I always see stuff from these 2 on twitter and FB.

Cleveland was always good about responding to equipment questions during the Morgan Cup. I also like that they have a twitter account dedicated to Tour information.

Chad at Callaway rules as well.

SeeMore: they do a phenomenal job in all social media aspects. Facebook, Twitter, and even YouTube with videos to help consumers. You would think that perhaps it would be tougher for them since they "only" do putters and don't pay for professionals, but nope, they are quite creative and always have something new to discuss/share.

Callaway: I think they are the most consistent from a fan interaction especially on Twitter. They seem to like re-tweeting and responding to the average Joe's of the golfing world.

Nike: Like SeeMore, they do a pretty good job across all aspects including YouTube. As someone else said, they also do a good job of bringing apparel into the mix.

SeeMore: they do a phenomenal job in all social media aspects.

Dagnabbit. You ninja'd me on this one. I thought about this last night after seeing several posts by SeeMore and watching a couple videos.

Back