2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to see Callaway staying with The Morgan Cup!

Callaway golf coming back for a 3rd year in a row to rock another Morgan Cup!!! Awesome news!!

Good on Callaway.

Kevin

Callaway, welcome back! Really can't wait to see what they're coming out with. The buzz inside Callaway that they leaked out a little via online yesterday has them really excited for 2013.

Great! I loved the equipment they put out for 2012. I can't wait to see what they have in store for 2013!

This is awesome news. Great to have Callaway back! I can't wait to see their new line, and this excited me for it even more.

What a great supporter of the Morgan Cup and the THP site! Very impressed to say the least. Great news!

Something Callaway is going in the bag this coming year just to rep them because they deserve it. Hopefully a driving iron! Hehe

Something Callaway is going in the bag this coming year just to rep them because they deserve it. Hopefully a driving iron! Hehe
That's one of the reasons I went with the MX #7 to start with!

Awesome to see Callaway coming back to the MC. I'm very excited to see what they have coming out in the coming year.

Try out the Hex Black balls. They are sick.

Glad to hear that the Morgan Cup will again have a great company like Callaway back next year. Thanks for your support of us average Joes and for The Hackers Paradise.

:clapp::clapp:

Awesome to see Callaway back. I bet their new line is going to rule, and I bet they're going to rock the 2013 Morgan Cup just like they have the last 2 years.

This is awesome news. Callaway coming back around for TMC 3.0 and their 3rd time as a sponsor. Thank you Callaway, THP, the forum, and all of the guys that were Callaway staffers in TMC 1 and 2. They would not be back if it weren't for you. Great job guys!

Congrats to THP for landing a great returning sponser in Callaway!

With Callaway back (Woohoo!) I can't help but to ponder what other companies will be sponsoring staffers in the next MC. I can see at least one more returning OEM...and I hope that a new one took notice of the last MC and wants to get into the party.

With Callaway back (Woohoo!) I can't help but to ponder what other companies will be sponsoring staffers in the next MC. I can see at least one more returning OEM...and I hope that a new one took notice of the last MC and wants to get into the party.
While I have no insider information from either OEM but I'd have to think that Cleveland and Bridgestone were both pretty happy with their experience in this year's Morgan Cup. And I'm quite sure there are some OEM's that took notice of MC 2.0 and thought...."we NEED to get in on that action!" Always exciting to hear who's going to be sponsoring teams, I can't speak highly enough about Callaway, I love that they jumped on board for next year already.

Question is this: will we stay at 3, or possibly see a jump to 4? Obviously, I am making the assumption that there are more than 2.

I love the announcements. As someone that is extremely lucky to know that I will be there next year, I had one of those "feelings" this morning when I saw the Callaway announcement. Hit me that, wow - I just might be playing their gear next year. Awfully darn cool!

My honest belief is that each company came out of the 2012 event happy for the most part.

Callaway stepping up once again! Great for them and the THP site!

While I have no insider information from either OEM but I'd have to think that Cleveland and Bridgestone were both pretty happy with their experience in this year's Morgan Cup. And I'm quite sure there are some OEM's that took notice of MC 2.0 and thought...."we NEED to get in on that action!" Always exciting to hear who's going to be sponsoring teams, I can't speak highly enough about Callaway, I love that they jumped on board for next year already.

Question is this: will we stay at 3, or possibly see a jump to 4? Obviously, I am making the assumption that there are more than 2.

I love the announcements. As someone that is extremely lucky to know that I will be there next year, I had one of those "feelings" this morning when I saw the Callaway announcement. Hit me that, wow - I just might be playing their gear next year. Awfully darn cool!

My honest belief is that each company came out of the 2012 event happy for the most part.

Agreed with all of this...as a spectator, it seemed like all three companies were very happy with this past MC and I wouldn't be surprised to see both Bridgestone and Cleveland return alongside Callaway. A fourth company involved would be VERY interesting, though...

I'd love to see it jump to 4 because IMO it means things have been working and companies are taking notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back