What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right people, talk to me, I need a couple more pair of golf shorts. Thing is, I like/need/want a longer inseam. Thoughts and suggestions?

All right people, talk to me, I need a couple more pair of golf shorts. Thing is, I like/need/want a longer inseam. Thoughts and suggestions?

Over the weekend I bought 3 pairs of adidas shorts off of budget golf for a great deal.

I skimmed really bad on this but does anyone know where to find the FJ shirts that Michael Breed has been wearing lately? The ones with the buttons on the collar. I looked last night for an hour and couldn't find anything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Over the weekend I bought 3 pairs of adidas shorts off of budget golf for a great deal.

Agree completely with this. Look for the ClimaCool shorts - I have several pairs that I really like and can often find them for under $25/pair.

Puma or Sligo. Sligo has what seems to be some of the longest.

Agreed, my dad has a pair of Sligo's and they're so comfy, I try and steal them whenever it's hot out!

Longer inseam? Sligo all the way

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I like it, thanks gents!!!

I skimmed really bad on this but does anyone know where to find the FJ shirts that Michael Breed has been wearing lately? The ones with the buttons on the collar. I looked last night for an hour and couldn't find anything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ebay is your friend here. Too bad they are very expensive. I wanted one as well but I'm not gonna pay $150 for it.

PUMA? Ya think so? I have a pair of shorts from them (new line) that I call crotch grabbers. But then again, based on their recent QC, the next pair might have 73" inseams.

Jman,
It depends the fit you want. Based on what I saw from what you liked, I would say Sligo or Nike.

PUMA? Ya think so? I have a pair of shorts from them (new line) that I call crotch grabbers. But then again, based on their recent QC, the next pair might have 73" inseams.

Jman,
It depends the fit you want. Based on what I saw from what you liked, I would say Sligo or Nike.

haha I would recommend Puma shorts to just about anyone (I love mine) but they certainly aren't long in the inseam (which i happen to like).

Jman,

Thanks JB. I'll be going to the local golf galaxy to try them on. I do like my Nike's...but danged if those Sligo's aren't just some slick looking shorts.

Thanks JB. I'll be going to the local golf galaxy to try them on. I do like my Nike's...but danged if those Sligo's aren't just some slick looking shorts.

This might be a weird observation, but my standard fit is 34 and I've purchased 36 in adidas/nike that have fit MUCH bigger than the 34's... I am apparently at a pretty weird transition size because my feet (10.5) fit snug into 10.5 shoes and then many of the 11's are super wide..

Good call trying them on. I'd be interested in what your determinations are on the sizing.

Jman,

Really? I have five pairs of Puma shorts and every one of em' hits me mid kneecap. The waist is a different story. I've found that sometimes a 32 fits like a champ and sometimes I find myself wanting a 33. If I grab another pair (if they have them) I usually find that those fit me better though. So I'd say the only sizing discrepancies I've found are random pairs that run a half size small in the waist.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Jman, I like the Adidas 3 stripe short. I find the rest of Adidas shorts too short, but the 3 stripes are perfect.

Bought this. BRIGHT.

I like it.

EE2F3875-2D83-4527-94CE-F522536CFE91-8034-0000083302A59B0E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed it. Damn pic didn't work at first.

Shirt looks like a glow ball. Lol. Nice pick up Jman

Sweet. If you lay down on some red clay, you will look like a tennis ball at the French Open...:D

Sweet. If you lay down on some red clay, you will look like a tennis ball at the French Open...:D

I'll do it, but when I hit a drive I'm going to have to do the tennis grunt/yell and you need to yell fault or out for me.

Or 'Escalade'!

Bought this. BRIGHT.

I like it.

EE2F3875-2D83-4527-94CE-F522536CFE91-8034-0000083302A59B0E.jpg

Some dude in our tournament on Monday was wearing this shirt. Looks good outside with white shorts.

Some dude in our tournament on Monday was wearing this shirt. Looks good outside with white shorts.

I'm not normally a BRIGHT colored guy, but I just really dig this for some reason.

Got this today. Zero Restriction Fleet Polo. Seems nice, it's not baby blue like my colored blind butt thought it was when I bought it. But I like it so I'm going to keep it.

30076101_im_LAV~WHT_________3_gsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back