The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs JRod!!!

Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs JRod!!!

Its my 7th Anniversary! I am the luckiest guy alive!

Proud for ya! :blob::clapp::flowers4u::guitar::in-love::love::present::rose::zdance::thumb:

Pretty sure my wife is going to get offered a really good job tomorrow and be back to work full time for the first time in a year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JN glad you got rid of the woodchuck

Jrod congrats bro! I feel the same about my wife? It's a good feeling.

War there is nothing like golf with the Dad.

Mikedean glad your seeing some savings from the daycare

OneT that sucks....your wife working for free. Tell her to get a real job..I'm kidding of course. That's a raw deal that they don't take care of her. I would say something.

Hacker Kitty has a home! The little ill kitten I took in last weekend and spent the better part of this past week nursing (with syringes and an actual bottle) and cleaning up after, is improving health wise and eating very well (though still very thin). The family I asked to watch her and care for her this weekend while I was in St. Louis has decided to keep her. Thrilled that not only we got her in better health and possibly kept her alive, but that she found a good family to take her in.

And yes, her name will remain Hacker.

Shout out to SW, for naming the little kitten, the day she wandered up on my porch.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That is awesome, way to go Jeff. Good luck Hacker!

Hacker Kitty has a home! The little ill kitten I took in last weekend and spent the better part of this past week nursing (with syringes and an actual bottle) and cleaning up after, is improving health wise and eating very well (though still very thin). The family I asked to watch her and care for her this weekend while I was in St. Louis has decided to keep her. Thrilled that not only we got her in better health and possibly kept her alive, but that she found a good family to take her in.

Shout out to SW, for naming the little kitten, the day she wandered up on my porch.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Jeff you are the man! :clapp: KellyBo sees this thread and she will go bonkers in a happy way :D

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Good stuff right here Jeff. Well done man!

Congrats on 7 years, Mr. and Mrs. Jrod!

Just got back from a late softball game in the rain...we won and I hit a 3 run homer. This 47 year old youngster had still got it...lol. All this after shooting and 84 at "The Ridge" at Castle Pines with a similar TCI feel. Not so much a THP feel, but the course was just awe inspiring. Will be playing a couple more times this week and hope to get some video and a review up later this week. I posted the yardage book in the "What did you shoot today" thread, so you can take a peak if you want.

What really makes this a great day with the aforementioned information....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Best birthday I have had for some time...just wanted to share with you guys as well! Keep it happy!

Wow J4U that's great not bad for a 47 year old HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Well, happy birthday, J4U! We would have had a thread and cake for you this morning, but you never shared your birthday in your profile! Better fix that for next year!

Wow J4U that's great not bad for a 47 year old HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Well, happy birthday, J4U! We would have had a thread and cake for you this morning, but you never shared your birthday in your profile! Better fix that for next year!

Thanks guys, no worries, was just wanted to share my great day with my bros.

Went in an checked the profile and had the date in there, but I guess it wasn't the right permissions? Seriously no worries anywho, but I got a chuckle out of the description of selection and what would be seen a..n..d the highlighted part made me chuckle. Do we have an option to change, I would like to move forward this said DOB and bring back with it all the vitality, vim and vigor associated with said such change!

September 25, 1965 Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Happy Birthday, sounds like it was a great one. Congrats man!

Little girl just got tubes placed in. Everything went great and she's playing now. Glad we did it for her.

Little girl just got tubes placed in. Everything went great and she's playing now. Glad we did it for her.

AWESOME!!!! Congrats dude. Hope she is finally done.

Just got back from a late softball game in the rain...we won and I hit a 3 run homer. This 47 year old youngster had still got it...lol. All this after shooting and 84 at "The Ridge" at Castle Pines with a similar TCI feel. Not so much a THP feel, but the course was just awe inspiring. Will be playing a couple more times this week and hope to get some video and a review up later this week. I posted the yardage book in the "What did you shoot today" thread, so you can take a peak if you want.

What really makes this a great day with the aforementioned information....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Best birthday I have had for some time...just wanted to share with you guys as well! Keep it happy!

What an awesome day dude! 47? I would honestly never have guessed that based on meeting you

Today was a first for me. I hit 2 par 5's in 2 in the same round. First one a good drive followed by a 6i & 3 putted for par. Second one was a massive drive down the middle followed by a well struck 5 wood from 205 yards, 2 putts for a birdie. I was so happy to get the birdie.

No eagles yet but i'm getting closer

Very nice, Kelly!

Today was a first for me. I hit 2 par 5's in 2 in the same round. First one a good drive followed by a 6i & 3 putted for par. Second one was a massive drive down the middle followed by a well struck 5 wood from 205 yards, 2 putts for a birdie. I was so happy to get the birdie.

No eagles yet but i'm getting closer

Awesome dude. Last round out, I hit 2 Par 5's in 2 for the first time in my life. It's a great feeling. I, of course, par'ed both holes due to craptastic putting but its a great step. Keep up the great work!

I had a real good range session yesterday afternoon.
I was a bit worried about the Xcon7 stiff shaft with the ball flight but I found a nice groove with a new RBZ 3 wood that made me happy.
It was getting out there as long as my driver.
Only down fall is do I need a shaft change for the 910 now?
Overall happy happy

Thanks guys. Tbh the second one was more impressive. It made an otherwise crappy round better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back