Contest - Battle of the Sexes - Paula Creamer vs Gary McCord

Sweet contest... GO PAULA!!!!

I am sure Paula will take McCord to the cleaners, but I took the Mustached Warrior on a hunch.

Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Great contest.

If Creamer wears the knee highs that she has been wearing recently, we will all be winners.

I think she wins, but if she wears those I'll root for McCord. I hate those socks. Show the legs, Paula!

Should be fun! Paula will prevail.

I think she wins, but if she wears those I'll root for McCord. I hate those socks. Show the legs, Paula!

The contest sounds good, and Smallville, I agree 100%.

Fun stuff! Should be fun if they are mic'd up To here the banter!!

The professional athlete always prevails in these types of contests. I know its been a while since it was male vs female but even events similar, the pro always wins handily. She will probably take it easy on him too. Play very conservative and give him the thought he could win and then the last few holes she will put the wax to him.

Cool little contest! Thanks Bridgestone and THP! I think the Pink Panther will prevail!

Thank you Bridgestone and THP for this contest, Go Paula!!!

Fun stuff! Should be fun if they are mic'd up To here the banter!!

You just know Feherty and McCord will be bantering back and forth on camera, should be some funny stuff.

How cool, I'm definitely on #TeamCreamer!!!

The professional athlete always prevails in these types of contests. I know its been a while since it was male vs female but even events similar, the pro always wins handily. She will probably take it easy on him too. Play very conservative and give him the thought he could win and then the last few holes she will put the wax to him.

Don't count out McCord so fast. In the 2 Champions Tours events he's played this year, his first rounds are pretty solid. He just doesn't have the game for 3 consecutive days of golf. This 9-holer may be right in his wheelhouse.

This is an awesome contest and a cool match they are doing. Thanks THP and Bridgestone.

I wonder what percentage of people entering this contest were even around for the Riggs/King match, lol. That was a blast and while this may not get near the same world wide attention I expect a great show.

I wonder what percentage of people entering this contest were even around for the Riggs/King match, lol. That was a blast and while this may not get near the same world wide attention I expect a great show.

I was. Although I had no idea who Bobby Riggs was at the time!

I was. Although I had no idea who Bobby Riggs was at the time!

I don't think I knew who he was either, now that you mention it. Funny looking little dude, haha.

Love to see Paula smoke him. Be funny to see her outdrive him all day long

Very cool contest. I like old McCord, but I think he gets whipped.

Come on Paula, kick the old guy's butt.

Back