New Member from Chapel Hill, NC

Left the Yard

Misapplied Physics
Reaction score
Handicap
I am a THP rookie from Chapel Hill, NC where my "home course" is Finley at UNC - highly recommended if you are in the area. I originally took up golf about 12 years ago when I lived in Rome, GA. There my home course was a wonderful muni called Stonebridge; if you find yourself with clubs in NW Georgia, that course is well worth the trip. If you find any yellow Srixons, they are probably mine!

I gave up golf for a few years to spend more time with my wife and three daughters. Now that the kids are older, I have taken up this passion once again.

I came to THP for the exhaustive (and interesting) Vision Golf Ball Testing thread and look forward to spending more time with all that is available here.

My name is a nod to a baseball background. However, it wasn't until I took up golf that regularly left the yard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard. I live in Durham, NC and play Finley several times a month, it's a wonderful course.

Maybe we can get together at some point and play.

Welcome to the forum!

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome, glad you found us.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome and get yourself ready to be addicted :D

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise, the hacker's way.

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Welcome to THP! NC breeds some strong THPrs!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Finley is a great course. I always enjoy playing there when I visit Chapel Hill.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP.

Frank A:

I would love to join you! Let me know next time you are out at Finley

Last edited:
Back