2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's freaking out right now? I'm freaking out, War Eagle's freaking out. Ddec...yeah he's freaking out and you KNOW Chunkylover's freaking out!!!!

Who's freaking out right now? I'm freaking out, War Eagle's freaking out. Ddec...yeah he's freaking out and you KNOW Chunkylover's freaking out!!!!

Team Jakenation doesn't freak out.

I am pumped if that counts!

Haha you betcha!

I really done think you could have done a better job to eliminate bias.

During my first year here I truly believe this site has ZERO bias in who is chosen and what they are chosen for.

Getting close! Spending some time on the course today for just a few holes and I couldn't keep my mind off of the MC and the great people that are about to get selected this week. I'm looking forward to embarking on this journey with some new friends!

And some old ones.

Yes war, I am ready!

Im freakin out!

Chunky is like a duck on a pond. Calm on the surface but a bundle of nerves below

I'm in full freak out mode. Stomach churning and all.

Dude, I'm fake freakin' out to let these other guys think I don't have it totally together. You are right...JakeNation does not freak out.

That's more like it.

Don't let anyone else know but I'm pulling for you.

Jake this is a live action shot of me, right now

freakinoutbeaker.gif

Be careful out there Shark. Hopefully you don't have any power or internet issues.

Just returned home. Ran out to fill some gas cans for the generator. Tonight everything around the house looks OK. Have to fire up the laptop and search for the link for tonight.

Lmao Frank!

Good one Frank!

I need another beer to calm the nerves.

Let me just tell you that after the celebration ended at the 2nd Morgan Cup, I was glad my time in it was over so that I could pass the torch to members more worthy. Watching the nerves and excitement from everybody shows me how much it means to some. Thank you for making this process so incredible and bringing this event to the status we envisioned a few years back.

Now please do not come back with "no, thank you". This is THP's night and the members here. Not ours.

I'm sure it's not calm at JB and GG's place either.....

Good one Frank!

I need another beer to calm the nerves.

I've got scotch in my glass, hehe. My goodness, it's down to a little over a half hour. Aaaah!

Let me just tell you that after the celebration ended at the 2nd Morgan Cup, I was glad my time in it was over so that I could pass the torch to members more worthy. Watching the nerves and excitement from everybody shows me how much it means to some. Thank you for making this process so incredible and bringing this event to the status we envisioned a few years back.

Now please do not come back with "no, thank you". This is THP's night and the members here. Not ours.

tumblr_lzk36cjo6I1qgne6io1_500.gif

Jake this is a live action shot of me, right now

freakinoutbeaker.gif

Hahaha I would rep you if I didnt have to spread it around more. This made me laugh out loud for real. Good luck to everyone.

Can't thank you and the sponsors for letting this awesome event happen this year.

I love all the excitement and energy in this thread! Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back