2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited to see how good Tim's beard looks whenever we see his video, whether it is for a selection or if he chooses to share it afterward. I have grown one over the last month and kept it nice and trimmed but it didn't look nearly as good as Tim's so I just shaved it off.

Hhahaha- I will post it if I don't make it and the beard makes a prominent appearance haha

How can people not get excited after JBs post?!

Tapatalkin

Just know that when push comes to shove, this event is for everybody at THP and when you see those 32 members stand (figuratively) before you in 6 days, know in your heart that they will do an incredible job to continue on the tradition of this great event, and open it up for more people to join in on the journey in years to come.

90 more minutes guys!!!! ARE YOU READY?

Haha this is freakin awesome!

I can't wait to welcome three new members into the Morgan Cup fold. I have a good feeling about tonight, that's all I'm going to say. I'm a big believer in destiny....

thanks JB and GG for all yall do here. Looking forward to finding out the next three.

Here we are getting excited even more as seconds tick by and JB comes along and makes a post. Feels like the butterflies have drank a case of RedBull!

Good luck tonight everyone! I can't wait to see who is chosen!

Oooooooh I love it! Three more that truly "get it" will get in tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Good luck again everyone!!

Good luck to everyone tonight. 3 more lives will be changed in a little over an hour

Good luck everybody and get ready to dance around like a mound of fire ants invaded ya pants :bulgy-eyes::blob:

I'm more nervous tonight and will get even more nervous as I see the names every night. I envy the three that were picked last night as they don't have to go through this 5 more times!

Less than 1 hour baby!!

56 minutes... clock is ticking down...

Ready for the ride to begin?

56 minutes... clock is ticking down...

Ready for the ride to begin?

I am super fired up! Hoping not to lose power. It has flickered the last 30 minutes. Hoping it doesn't go out before 8!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone.

I am fired up, and am keeping my fingers crossed....the power can go out late at night I don't care, just...not....now!

Oh my lord, JB, that post just sent flurries into my stomach.

I couldn't even enter this year and I am still jacked to see who is in !!

Just over 30 mins!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back