Special SeeMore Teaser

Exactly. I do think it's a LE Putter cover for their putters. Which will be THP green. And gorgeous.

Yep.....I would concur
As Kelly Bundy once said " The prostitution rests it's case"

SeeMore Logo on Staff Bags maybe?

Without Inspector Nate, I was going to say that would be hard to believe. I don't think one of the main OEMs would give up the opportunity to have their name on a staff bag.

Limited edition putter covers are always sweet!

Great, now JB has SeeMore dropping these subtle little nuggets that drive us all INSANE! I love it, can't wait to see more!

Great, now JB has SeeMore dropping these subtle little nuggets that drive us all INSANE! I love it, can't wait to see more!

It must be that great minds think alike, because I had nothing to do with this one.

That would be pretty cool.

BTW, for people on tapatalk...the interesting part of the image link SPCMCimage-closeup.jpg

SeeMore Putter Company Morgan Cup. 8 lucky guys are going to get something...and I can't wait to see it and be so jealous, lol.

Thanks! How awesome.

wow i already want one and i don't even know what it is yet! hahahaha

wow i already want one and i don't even know what it is yet! hahahaha

That's cause its related to a putter you HO! hehehehe

I am gonna guess this is a Morgan Cup HC.

How cool, if that truly is a limited edition THP MC Seemore headcover, that is going to be truly amazing!!!

This picture is sweeeeet looking. I love the teaser!!!

Sign me up for whatever it is. Whomever the "some" people are, will be in for something special for sure.Cant wait for the big reveal.

I want to see more.

Well color me green with envy! See what I did there? Man can't wait to see more.

So cool to see such great companies getting behind our event. I'd love to game a SeeMore in the MC!

I wanted to bump this as I was pondering if it was a LE MC cover, how awesome would it be to have your name on it as well!!!

I wanted to bump this as I was pondering if it was a LE MC cover, how awesome would it be to have your name on it as well!!!

that would be very cool. Esp since I already know I will have one if that's the case haha

i'm gonna say it's a form of clothing. either gloves, hats, or shoes. i would like to believe nobody is making leather shirts or pants anymore..

that would be very cool. Esp since I already know I will have one if that's the case haha

Exactly, right now you're the only one with a rooted interest, but soon that group will grow!!!

I'm also excited to see what they do with the rest of the putter itself, if they are going to these lengths for the cover there's no telling what they'll do with the rest!!!

If its not a HC im guessing its a leather scorecard holder

That would be amazing, a limited edition MC headcover is one thing but how sweet would it be if it was personalized. A keepsake forever!

Totally missed this thread.....awesomeness coming soon by SeeMore!!!

Totally missed this thread.....awesomeness coming soon by SeeMore!!!
Me too Nate but this is really exciting news, I am totally intrigued as to what it is. There have been some awesome guesses so far.

Back