Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

You and me both man. I am going to have to learn how to control my excitement Friday :D

Friday? Pssh, the meet and greet starts the excitement. Consider it like the ride up to the top of a roller coaster before you start going down.

I love roller coasters, so ready for this after a small taste in..... IOWA

I am really looking forward to demo day and trying out some shafts on the launch monitor. The wife has been putting a plan together for the villa crawl for weeks now.

I am really looking forward to demo day and trying out some shafts on the launch monitor. The wife has been putting a plan together for the villa crawl for weeks now.

I want in your villa because women kick arse at party planning.

Oh Mrs G4L and I have a challenger for out title. Time to start planning. Well after her and G4L get back from their cruise.

This just sounds like its going to be a freaking blast.

Well with it getting close to the PGA show I imagine the equipment list isn't far away.

I'm almost done with my commitment that's keeping me from signing up :)

Just finished catching up on this thread, Danny you need to be there buddy. Make it happen.

Anthony I owe you a Platinum!

Haha... Nah man its cool.. I got your back!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Already checking out flights. So excited for the outing.

Already checking out flights. So excited for the outing.

Heck yeah. I can't wait to lose my outing v-card within your presence.

Heck yeah. I can't wait to lose my outing v-card within your presence.

lol this makes me a little uncomfortable! hahaha looking forward to teeing it up with you bro..... i'm telling you, you won't be disappointed with the outing its an absolute blast!

Im so glad that so many are jumping into the outing. It is going to be the Ultimate Golf Weekend of the year for 2013. 60 THPers or so, golf for a weekend at an amazing venue and TONS of prizes. And lets not forget demo day...

It'll be tough to top the 2012 Ultimate Weekend, but, I know you'll do it. Reunion is top shelf and there's a great mix of newbies and returnees already comitted. At my age I don't wish for the days and weeks to pass quickly, but I am so looking forward to this event.

It'll be tough to top the 2012 Ultimate Weekend, but, I know you'll do it. Reunion is top shelf and there's a great mix of newbies and returnees already comitted. At my age I don't wish for the days and weeks to pass quickly, but I am so looking forward to this event.

Yeah it pains me to miss this, jb has made sure to remind me this will be the best one yet

May can't get here fast enough. Last year was an awesome experience, coming in this year with so many friends already made, this year is going to be even better.

I hope ddxu is making those jello shots again. Those babies got the party hopping in our villa.

Just sold some junk on eBay this week. Getting close to committing for this!
bubegyva.jpg

Back